Dating Wally would include

● "Wally!" You exclaimed, knowing that this was an everyday occurance, "Y/N!" The redhead shouted back knowing what he'd done. "You ate all the food! " You were so very close to selling him on ebay. "I was hungry, fast metabolism remember!" You didn't bother answering as you ordered pizza,

● Long study sessions, were Wally does nothing but explain quantum mechanics, or his theories of most superheroes genetic codes.

● Wally really likes burying his head in your neck when you hug and kissing it lightly, it makes him feel better. He also loves it when you kiss his nose when you pull away.

● "I love you, " Wally said looking sheepishly at the ground, " What did you do? "
"What do you mean?" Wally asked, his hair even more dishevelled and green eyes wild."You know what, let's just leave it at I love you," you said walking away. "Really?" Wally looked relived but you didn't let it last long. "Dick is bound to hurt you for it anyways."

●Cuddles and kisses, it's what you do 90% percent of the time. If you thought having Wally as a boyfriend was exciting, you thought wrong, he just really loves cuddles and kisses.

●Movie marathons and pizza, it's like a daily thing for you and Wally. Teen Wolf (old and new), Star Wars to Star Trek, Wally will not let a weekend go unwatched.

● Combat challenges, everyday at least twice you amd Wally go head to head no superpowers just brains and brawn. The fights don't last long considering you mostly win but you both improve on your combat still.

●Competitions, sometimes Wally likes to get really competitive so you guys always have silly competitions and bets ; who can eat a whole pizza faster, how long is Glenn gonna live in The Walking Dead or who can out run who.

●Cosplaying, Harry Potter, Divergent anything with a worthy fan base and you and Wally are there.

●Reassuring smiles during missions, whether a recon has gone bad or anything really you guys are always quickly shoting each other reassuring smiles and nods.

●Teasing Wally with Barry about how slow he is, and laughing even more when he sulks because his face matches his hair and balls up into himself ignoring you until you apologise and kiss him.

●Mourning his death, if the was one thing that hit you hard it was Wally dying. You couldn't step into the Cave without being buried in 10 tons of memories. You and the West family then often had movie nights, it all made you feel better.