Dating Garfield would include

Friendly reminder requests are closed, please don't send anymore.

• Nap dates, legitimately 75% of your dates have been nap dates. You often cuddle or talk sleeply if you both aren't too lazy. Most of the time though Gar is in the form of a cat or bunny. Just very fluffy animals.

• 15% of dates are to the animal shelter, I mean no duh. Garfield turns into animals so naturally he's good with them as well. If you don't necessarily like animals don't fret, because he's very understanding. He doesn't force you into it but more slowing gets you involved. If you do like animals be prepared to come home with lizards and cats... so many dogs.
"Garfield Logan, where did you get a koala from!" You scream, scared to death as to how this boy got his hands on such an animal. But all he did was shrug sheepishly, "would you believe me if I told you the zoo was handing them out for free?"

• And 10% are normal dates, like the movies or dinner. It's actually very weird not seeing Garfield green sometimes. He's very handsome in his green state, but let's be honest Gar is quite the looker in his original form as well.
"Why's everyone staring?" He asked you feeling ironically out of place, "do I look fine?" But you laugh in return, "you look perfect."

• Helping each other with homework. He's incredibly smart but hates homework. So to make it less terrible, you offer a kiss for each subject he finishes and vise versa. Everyone immediately notices how productive the two of become when you do homework together, as well as how blushy Garfield gets when they mention his swollen lips.

• He watches a lot of cartoons, so prepare to have an actual ten hour marathon of just cartoons. He'll make you watch the whole Voltron franchise, from the 90s to now; because who doesn't love space lions. Adventure Time as well, but Amazing World of Gumball is his favorite.
"Come on Gar, we've got seven o'clock training tomorrow! " you tried pleading with him, "just one more episode!" You scoff at his reply, that's what he said eight hours ago.

• Game nights as well, Garfield is very big on family. So I get the feeling that M'ghan probably organises these game nights for the three of you. So the whole night you play Monopoly and such, you're all usually up till the crack of dawn arguing about how Gar stole your money.

• But don't let the nap dates fool you, because he's also very hyper as well. If you ever take him to the park he'll be swinging from the money bars and running around the jungle gym. He's always the one to initiate tag as well as hide and seek. He's actually very good with children. This one time he brough home an actual five year old who couldn't find their parents. You almost died when Garfield asked if he could adopt the child if you couldn't find their parents, you said no. But you actually baby sit the child now, their parents where very grateful.

• Garfield is actually that odd mix of people who eat really health and exercise but still gorge out on junk food. It's like he doesn't actually like his green veggies but still is super healthy. It's crazy just how fast his metabolism is as well, he could eat buckets of fried chicken and gain close to nothing. So you never know if you're going to eat salad wraps or burritos for dinner, most of the time he'll find an in between.

• He has this smile, more like a grin, but when his smile slants and his shoulders hunch you best believe he has done something bad.
"So..." Garfield smiles at you, "what'd you do?" You ask, knowing that he did a thing, a very bad thing. "You like the colour green right?" You almost scoff at him,"well lets just say that's the colour of all your clothes!" You almost get whiplash from how fast your head turns to face him, "WHAT!"

• Touchy, he's very touchy. This boy knows nothing about personal space. It's either his got a tail around you, or an arm around a shoulder, just know he's likes physical contact. When he hasn't seen you in what he precieves to be a long time (even though it wasn't) he pounces or tackles you.

• When he sneezes he sometimes accidentally turns into different animals. Depending on the size and how caught of gaurd he is the bigger the animal. This one time when you were tickling him he sneezed and turned into a hyena. It was the first time you every saw a green laughing hyena before.

• When he can't sleep because he's thinking of his parents, you read Dr. Seuss's books and watch 'Hello Megan!'. It usually ends with him falling asleep with tear stained cheeks and his head against your chest. Please protect this boy, he's just a very tall, small bean and he needs love. He has lost his mom and dad, and he's freaking green, just love him, please.

Next is Damian