Dating Bart would include

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED PLEASE DON'T SEND IN MORE UNTIL I SAY. I STILL HAVE A TON TO CATCH UP WITH.

• Expect lots of laughter, like you might actually start to notice abs showing when you start dating this boy because of how much you laugh because of him. He likes tickle fights a lot, literally, he will wake you by tickling you. Cheers you up by tickling you. Makes you mad by tickling you. Just tickle fights.

• Second resident trash can to Wally. This boy eats, and eats and eats. So naturally he learns to cook. And his not that bad, good actually. When he can't find anything to eat though, he resorts to stealing from you or Jaime. Mostly Jaime because he feels bad from taking from you, especially since he believes you have already done so much for him.
"You do know what's mine is yours right?" You ask him, "just ask." He nods but still feels bad. "Yeah, but I'm always taking your food." You shrug, " well I'm always offering."

• Bart is also very creative and likes to sketch and draw. He even learns to play the guitar. Unfortunately his singing is not always the best, but he's not terrible at it.
"Hold still dang it!" Bart whispers quietly trying to draw you. But you keep shifting position. "Hmm," you say looking at him now, "what'd you sa-" but you're cut off before you can continue. "STAY!" Bart shouts suddenly, "just stay like that so I can finish."
You sigh in annoyance but comply non the less.

• Get used to Jaime third wheeling all the time. You do get your privacy, but if its a date to get food or the movies you can bet he'll be there. So much so that when he isn't you actually ask "where's Jaime?". It's okay though because at least he doesn't hog the popcorn.

• Bart is very talkative, so if you're not into talking that's fine. He'll talk to the cashier for you, or the lady at the clothes to store even. He doesn't push you to talk, and will listen very attentively when you do. But if you are talkative that's great too, because then the conversation never ends. You both have lots to say, and you both listen.

• He goes through a growth spurt and is now so tall. So when he's not moving at the speed of sound, his got his chin on your head and most often then not is hugging you. This only happens when you're actually doing something productive and he wants to pull you away.

• Meeting the Flash Family and actually being pretty close you Iris and Artemis because they knows how it feels to be dating some who is always super annoyingly smart and stupid at the same time. Literally dinner at Barry's consists of three things, one- girl talk, two- food, and three- petty fights to see who's the fastest.

Spoiler Alerts all the time. You basically stop watching tv because Bart knows everything. Which is odd because his told you about the future and it didn't seem like there was any television what with the apocalyptic state the world was in. But still he knows.
"Hey Darling," Bart calls to you, "yeah?" You don't know where this is going but when he calls you 'Darling' you know he's going to do something unforgivable. " I just wanted to tell you that A is- HEY!" Bart screams from the impact of the pillow you threw at him. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME!"

• When he tells you about the future, you cry, a lot. He doesn't mean for it to sound so depressing, ,but the reality of the matter is, that it is. You can barely stand to look at any of your friends the same way, because its like looking at the living dead. So for a you literally don't let go of anyone, you clinging to everything the way it is. Like the way your family looks, the smell of your bedroom, the sounds of laughter that echoes when they laugh. You also become much more affectionate with Bart. You just want to remember it all before it fades away.

• Traveling is something you do lots of with Bart. Your wallet says to the backyard, but with Bart you could run around the continent and not spend a dime- except for food and trinkets to remember the place.
"So... do you wanna go to-" Bart asks, but before he can finish you reply, "yes, just as long as its not a fast food restaurant, yes."

• Pop culture, you get him into a lot of pop culture. Anything, YouTube, Vine, Tumblr (he runs an odd food/science/hipster blog, which totally clashes with yours), anything and everything. You want him to experience all these things before its to late. Plus its the cutest thing when he fanboys. He is very serious underneath it all, so this helps him to relax and just live at little.

• Deep and loving hugs. Bart loves hugs. Mainly because most physical interaction in the future was more painful then pleasant for him. So he's just making up for it by hugs and kisses. He will randomly come up to you, no matter what you are doing and hug you and kiss your forehead. His like a two sided coin, and most of the time he has to act more hyper and happy. But sometimes that other side flips and he just feels tired and sad, because he knows what's coming and all he can do is hug you.

Two updates in one day, YAS.
Next up dating Garfield.