Date Prefences

Blue Beetle: Jamie took you to a skate park to show off all that he could do. But it didn't go well because you ended up showing him up. Ty and the rest off his friends kept teasing him and saying just how awesome you were instead. And at the end of the night and Jamie was still sulking you kissed his cheek and grinned at him thing just how cute he looked with a pouty face.

KidFlash: You and Wally just had a lazy and ate junk food. You had a tv show marathon and nerded out on a science trivia. Than you had competitions, like who was the faster, or who could stuff their face with the most marshmallows and believe it or not you won at all of them. Then when you accused Wally of letting you win, but all he did was peck your lips and tell you he can't help it your to cute.

Impluse: Your date with Bart one of the best out of many. It was the day he actually opened up to you. He told you about the future, he told you about what actually happens. And in turn you opened up too, you told him about you and everything that he wanted to know and in the end you both ended up crying together. Not just tears of sadness but joy too, as well as the fact that you two watched The Fault in Our Stars. And found out that even through you both were from different time periods and place in the end you were Okay.

Nightwing: Dick showed up an hour late because of a mission. And walked in with one hand behind his back and a hand at the back of his head with the most sheepish look you had seen on anyone. But you weren't angry, you both had left your mentors trying to find your own way, and it was hard but do able. So as he walked over, you lean on your chair a smirk on you face, waiting for the inevitable excuse he was about to give. But instead he stood at your table and held of his arm filled with the most beautiful flower to grace your eyes. And for the rest of the night you talked and laughed, and you found out that he was late because he was trying to get the flowers instead of a mission.

Red Robin: You and Tim went to the movies to watch the latest horror, it was pretty fun actually. That was until the jump scare were you accidentally threw half of your soda on Tim making it looked like he peed himself. You were sure he was gonna flip but instead he in turn 'accidentally' dumped the extra buttery pop down your shirt. And this started a food fight right in the cinema. You were kicked out, and you two couldn't help but laugh at the failed attempt at a date. And just for a joke you leave little pieces of candy for to find and remember your first date.

Aqualad: You and Kaldur went star gazing, he said that he had never just sat down to look at the flaming balls of gass. And you told about if you look closely that the stars aren't always white but blue and red, and told him how the colours signifieds the heat of the stars. It wasn't you typical date because you expected swimming and to fall asleep in his arms. But no, instead he fell asleep in yours as you looked at the navy blue sky.

Superboy: You went bowling, something you both sucked at because quite frankly you prefferec the solitude of not almost demolishing a roof. Yes, well with super strength came a bolwing ball thrown to hard. And with puny human arms like yours came weak throws. In the end you 2 gave up and decided that you would spend a night playing tag with Wolf. That was mucn better.

Arsenal: Well for lack of a better word your date with Roy was interesting. You had honestly expected something like dinner and a movie but instead got a bow and a quiver of arrows. You had gone hunting with Roy, and it was quite fun. The adrenaline of the chase was exicting to say the least. Plus the fact that it was cosy when Roy would put his arms around you to show were to aim, or how far to pull back. It was funny when you came back to the cave and didn't actually have anything to show for your date because after 30 minutes of hunting all you did was snog.