Dating Damian Wayne Would Include

I would first like to give a shout out to the wonderful SheWereWolf123 for she is now the official proof reader if this book. So they won't be any more spelling mistakes and such. Thank you to her, I'm eternally grateful, because I suck at proof reading.
Also there is one more 'Dating Would Include' that I have to do next, so requests are open for those but not for the regular imagines.

• Blanket hog, ever since he died and came back to life he's been quite cold. So naturally he hogs all of the blankets. That or he cuddles with you, and never let's go. He does the koala position were he leeches on you by wrapping his feet around yours and snaking his arms around you're waist.

• Now I'm sure you all know about Damian's love for animals. So you must be prepared to come home or go over to Wayne Manor and trip over exotic animals, or just strays. In fact Damian always inquires your help to keep his ever growing zoo of pets a secret because after the Bat Cow incident Bruce has been a bit more strict on how many animals Damian is allowed to foster.

• The Bat fam legitimately has no chill, 90% of the time Dick doesn't knock, or Tim wonders in Damian's bedroom in his sleep deprived state thinking it was his, or Jason barges in because he loves being the annoying prick that he sometimes is. So this means that never once have you and Damian snogged and not have someone come in accidentally.
"Damian have you- OH, SORRY!" Dick says, he's cheeks heating up in embarrassment, a sly grin contorting on his face. He was certainly going to make dinner unbearable for the youngest Robin, a suitable revenge for being stung by one of Damian's pet scorpions.

• Now I'm all for Arabic Damian because character diversity! So once Damian is very comfortable in the relationship- like it's cool to fart and burp around each other stages- he'll introduce you to many Arabic foods, and music. He even teaches you simple phases, only because he thinks you sound adorable when trying to speak his native language.

• His whole family is surprised when he first brings you over the Wayne Manor and he's the sweetest thing on the planet. No insults towards Tim, no back handed sass, and absolute angel as far as you're concerned. The most he does is scowl or scoff. They all decide to take advantage of the new Damian and pull out all the embarrassing and comical pictures and Alfred even tells a few silly misadventures that Damian has had. You know he's dying to kill them, as you can actually feel his angry radiate of him in waves. But you're mainly focused on not falling of your seat as you clutch your stomach in laughter.

• Damian doesn't see the point of many couple trends, like matching tattoos or cosplay outfits. He's very much content with the little thinks like forehead and hand kisses. Or the simple compliment.

• As well as the fact that he doesn't believe that he should have to buy you many things. Of course he does treat you, but he doesn't believe material possessions should be the bases of a healthy relationship. You guys always exchange gifts like it's Christmas even though it isn't.

• He is also excellent with hair, and prides himself with the ability to do your hair even better than you can. Doesn't matter what kind of hair it is natural or not. Give him some inspiration and 30 minutes tops and you've got a professional looking hairstyle.
"Damian did your hair for you?" Tim asked, eyeing the elegant style, not entirely believing you. "Yes, he did." You respond rolling your eyes.

• If you're a superhero like him, he is very respectful to you and in no way limits you. Don't make the assumption that Damian is so over protect of his superhero significant other like that they can't take care of themselves. Because you better remember that his mother Talai Al Ghul, taught him that there are very few things scarier than a women's wrath. And he'll treat you with respect. Despite him being protective of you, he allows you to make your own mistakes and learn from them. And will give a helping hand only when you ask for it or when he absolutely believes that you do need help.

• Damian doesn't say 'I love you' like normal people. You only know that the relationship is serious is when he suggests that you should take care of Titus for the weekend. Bruce is very surprised when he walks in for dinner and Titus isn't under the table by Damian's feet. Once Damian casually mentions that he's letting you dog sit, everyone knows it's for real. Alfred is actually mentally organising your wedding, even if you're to young, he's got the future wedding all planed.

• Temperamental, is what Damian is, he is always very moody. His arrogant nature is sometimes hard to take in. But it comes with dating him, so every once in a while you have to remind him that the world doesn't revolve around him and he can't let his negative emotions get the better of him.
"Look Damian, I don't care if you're a cape wearing ninja who's the son to a billionaire or whatever. You've got to learn to treat others properly or they are going to leave and all that money means nothing if you don't have loved ones. Unless you plan on becoming the male equivalent to a cat lady. "

• You literally laugh in his face when he tries to tell you he's Robin, because you knew all along. "What do you mean you know! " Damian shouts, bewildered that you knew before he told you. You chuckle and shrug, "You were wearing the same fanny pack as the one in the pictures that your family showed me of you when you were young, I made the connection." He doesn't know if he's impressed or angry. "As well as the fact that you and your alter ego have the same body, hair, voice, and squint in the eye as well as-" but you don't get the chance to continue. "Okay! I understand, I must do better at maintaining my secret identity."

Young Justice ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara