Arsenal

I give you all full permission to hate me, I'm a bad person for not updating.

"No not like that, Roy you have to hold it up right" you said to Roy as he held Liane upside down. Jade and clone Roy (Red Arrow) had intrusted you and Roy with their little bundle of 'joy' as they were off, doing Batman knows what.
"Look, I wasn't good with babies before I was cloned and I'm still not now." Roy shouted causing Liane to start crying.
"See what you've done." you said in a motherly voice taking her from Roy's arms.
"Like this, Harper, sway back and forth. Then hum a good lullaby for good measure." Liane had calmed, she was now staring at you intently. The same way that Roy was, but his gaze was more in amazement.
"See not rocket science, just a bit of parenting." You said,
"Well come your good at parenting then?" Roy asked,
"I'm not, I'm not just totally brain dead like you." You retorted, placing down the now sleeping babie.
-Time Skip-
Everything was peachy until it was feeding time, mashed peas flying, soft cooked carrots used as paint on the wall. All havoc was unleashed, bite marks judo flips, all in all Liane really have Jade's genetics. You and joy were happy as happy could be when her parents came back.
"Hey, wh-." Jades called,
"Yeah! Bye, the babies in the kitchen get there fast!" You shouted as you gathered you stuff and ran for the door.
"And you know what, just mail the money!" Roy ran straight after you. Once a block away, you both stopped.
"Don't ever tell me, it'll be fun, we can have quality time, it's just a child. Because I'm never doing that again!" Roy shouted as you stopped at a hotdog stand.
"I'm sorry! I didn't it was gonna be that horrible!" You said back
"How could you not! Liane's a child of an assassin and hero!" Roy continued further.
"Look I'll make it up to you, just tell me how." You said not wanting to continue the argument.
"Your paying for the hotdogs, and you have to kiss me any time I want." Roy said smugly. And just when you were about to protest, he intervened again.
"Naw ah, you said you would make it up to me, so pay cause I want a kiss."