Tim Drake (Robin)

S2
"Do you even know what fun is" you asked with a raise eyebrow toward Tim Drake. The Cave silent because everyone was doing their own thing.
"Yeah, I do Y/N" he said, typing something very close to gibberish to you.
"Tim, your like what 14 and you stay in and do Bats homework. No judging and stuff but that's boring as watching grass grow." You said leaning on the wall in the corner.
"Look, I'm Batman's protégé. I'm NightWing's successor, and that's not easy. Okay? I feel like I have a weight on me and. It's hard, so maybe I'm not fun but if I could I Would." He said sighing, rubbing his face. You were slightly frowning at him.
"Robin, it's okay to be a kid sometimes. Come on lets go do something, something that isn't late night homework." You said, hoping he would agree.
"Like what" Robin said with a hint of curiosity.
"Pranking, like duh. I had a few ideas to be honest, so are you coming?" you said slowly walking away.

-time skip, brought to you by Friday updates-

"That was the funnest ever, Y/N" Robin said laughing. In a short space of time you had dumped a bucket of gloop on SuperBoy when he was going through the door to the kitchen. Had sneaked rotten fish in BeastBoy's closet. And had lubricated the kitchen making it hard for Bart to run in.
"I told you Tim, stick with me and you'll be a whole lot more trouble" you smirked pointing your thumb to yourself.
"Or be my girlfriend and we could go to the movies. Haven't been in the longest time ever and I like hanging out with fun people." He said with a small hopeful smile. Laughing and nodded your head you hugged him, head in his toned chest.
"I would love to hang out with the most boring boy known to mankind" you said looking up at him, hands still around his torso and smiling.