Dating Connor would include

Hi guys! So yes I know it was like I had disappeared of the face of the earth and I haven't updated in months. But I'm back for the next two weeks as I'm in holiday from school.
I would also like to ask if you guys have any fan art or poems that you would like to send in.

Being that couple that no one allows in the kitchen, because you both can't cook to save your lives. Even Wally won't eat the food you guys make, and Wally's the resident trash can.
"Oh my goodness, what is that smell!" Artemis gasps, as she involuntarily inhales the spoilt air in the kitchen. Smiling slightly -already used to the smell of death- you answer her "Mac and Cheese Arty, nothing better then that! "
"Take out is much better then that actually, nice try guys but I don't want to get food poisoning." Artemis scoffed, as she calls for the fastest pizza delivery.

• Being Connor's knight in shining armor, when he's first exposed to the world. Literally just coming to his aid and helping him handle being normal.
"It's pretty simple actually, this button is to go forward, this is to go faster, and this one is for world domination," you inform Connor as he looks down at the controller in his hands.
"What does world domination have to do with Mario Kart?" He asks looking skeptical,
All you do is smile in return. "You'll see in due time."
So maybe your intell was not so reliable.

• Connor is pretty stoic around people he doesn't know, so getting him to warm up to certain people was a challenge. He didn't really talk to many people unless they started talking to him first. Even then he might not befriend them unless you really want him and that person to get along.

• Ditching him to hang out and cuddle with Wolf, which riles him up. He absolutely hates being ignored, so you make a habit out of this right after he has gotten used to cuddling. Especially when he wants to intiate it himself, it's like payback for all the times he didn't want to hang out.

• Sometimes when you both feel overwhelmed, you switch the tv to a blank station and just what the featureless screen. The Team thinks it's weird, Connor thinks its therapeutic and relaxing and you just enjoy the quiet.

• Meeting Superman and giving him a hard time for not being nice or accepting of Connor when they first met.
"So this is Y/N, nice to meet you," Superman says, casting you a charming smile. But you don't return it, instead you say "I hope you're being nice to Connor now, because if you aren't I'll shove Krytonite up your-"
"Y/N!" Connor quickly covers your mouth pulling you against his chest and away from Superman as you huff slightly. You glare at the tall alien who looks both alarmed at amused.
"Quite the keeper you got there."

• Connor being an absolute gentlemen in his own right. He takes your books for you, opens doors, will sit through any movie you want to watch not matter what. He does it all while acting tough but has a small smile on his face anyways because you're worth it.

• Connor has an attitude problem, you're most likely 80% of his impulse control and will not actively start confrontation between himself and others when you're around because he knows he'll get an earful from you. Despite this not sounding so bad, it is actually very scary.

• He's legitimately one of those people who don't know how strong they are so when he kisses or hugs you, there's always a little bruise left. Which for some reason he'll like to put dinosaur band aids on even though it's not really needed. Then he gentle hugs you and softly apologises.

• Cuddling with Connor is something alright. He's the type to hold on really close and tight and leave not space in between. You both get hot rather fast so you only cuddle during the winter. Also sometimes Wolf joins in and it just feels like you're suffocating in fur and boy cologne.

• Connor is very much into keeping fit and healthy, I think. He also most probably has a variation of pinterest boards dedicated to healthy but delicious food plus 30 fitness challenges. Which is all okay, until he drags you down with him. On average he does 5 different fitness challenges, meaning you do as well.
"Connor, I get.... that this is.... all for the.... greater good of fitness.... BUT PLEASE CAN WE TAKE A BREAK?" You huff out, you weren't unfit just not Connor fit and it was all to much. But he hardly breaks a sweat, looking good as always. "Sure, why not." Looking at you and your sweaty state, he hands you a water bottle. "You did great today," sending a nod your way, "you can stop if you like, I've only got a hundred push ups and a 15 km run left." You shake you head yes, and quickly exit the rooms to shower barely hearing his chuckles.

• Lastly I would like to state just how accepting and kind a relationship with Connor would be. He's one of those prople who want the best for you, without judging who you currently are. He pays no mind to your physical appearance but more to personality. But he expects the same back, like you will have to deal with his insecurities as well and be very accepting. He is infact a very hard person to be in a relationship with, but he has amazing qualities as well and if you're going to date this boy you got to be persistent. Like annoyingly persistent.