Nightwing/Robin (Dick Grayson)

(Am I the only one who used to fangirl and crush on Robin's laugh when he disappeared in the first season. I added a random character of my own 'cause I couldn't think of anyone else at the moment,
Y/F/N means your full name)

S1
You, Robin, Aqualad and KF had known each other a long time, Aqualad and KF even knew about your major crush on Robin as they always teased you about.
But when you joined the Team everything changed, it had been years of trying to get Robin and him not noticing.
You and Barbra both liked him but you always wished you would end up with him.
Zatana changed all that, the way she immediately got his attention and how he left you in the dust.
You had had enough of not being good enough. You were at the Cave practicing with Y/W, Black Canary had paired you up one of Batman's new recruits. His name was SilverBlade, he was a brunette with green eyes and skilled with the katana. For some reason Robin didn't like him, but you didn't care you were slightly mad at the Boy Wonder and John that was SilverBlade's civilian name was great fun to be around, as flirty as he was with you.
You 2 going against each other in front of the Team, and you were doing good until Wally accidentally split his soda and you slipped and landed on John. His green eyes even more noticeable,than the smirk as he wrapped his arm around you. What you didn't notice was a red faced Robin,
"Dude," Robin said through clenched teeth. All John did was chuckle, you didn't get why Robin was mad, he had Zatana. You got up and said
"Chill Rob, I slipped don't get your cape in a twi-" you didn't get to finish 'cause John had kissed you. You stood there tense, you didn't like him like that. But before you could react Robin had pulled John back.
"WHAT THE HECK MAN" the dark haired boy said to a smirking brunette.
"What, it's not like you were man enough to ask her out so I might as well take my chance." John was calm, whilst Robin hung his head looking at his combats. Now you were confused, you looked between the 2 boys as Canary left and Wally rushed to get popcorn. But you didn't care.
"What's going on" you asked deadly calm.
"I like you, I like you a lot and I've liked you for like a long time." Robin said his head still down.
"But he wasn't man enough to tell you so he ran off to Zatana." John finished. You had had enough after so long now he admits it, after you were getting over him.
"No," you said shaking you head tears in you eyes.
"No, Robin that's not fair I liked you for so long and now when I wanna move on you come along and start saying you like me. No" you pushed past them, your good day ruined.
"Y/N" Robin tried but you kept on moving to the Zeta-beams.

Robin's POV
So she likes me, well she did but I ruined it. I was slightly overwhelmed, but I had to stay whelmed. How was I going to do that when my long time secret crush was leaving, I messed up. BIG TIME.
I have to go after her,
"Y/N wait up" I caught her wrist and span her around, and before I could register what had happened Wally pushed my head to her's. IM KISSING HER. ME DICK GRAYSON KISSING Y/F/N, AND SHE WAS KISSING BACK.
She pulled away, her eyes looked at me staring on boldly. And I noticed just how pretty they looked up close.
"Your acting very nonchalant about this" I whispered, she smiled lightly and said,
"I knew you were going to be the one to act as chalant as you liked, I like to stay whelmed" she furrowed her eyebrows and continued
"Soo, what now" I smirked,
"You can go out with me"