A little Bit About Me

So I thought I should tell you all some basic things about myself, and in turn you can tell me stuff about yourselves, impressions you had about me or anything else really, ask me any questions I have not already answered, if you like; it's up to you.
Requests are closed while I finish the ones sent in.

My name is Palesa which means flower.
I come from Africa in a small country called Botswana, and here we speak Setswana. But I feel really self conscious about the fact that even though it's my first language I pretty much forgot a lot of it because I was widely exposed to English and never spoke it much and I get teased a lot because I had to relearn it.
I have four half brothers one half sister and one step sister whom I all consider full blood siblings.
I've got step parents and my biological parents were never married when I was born. I swear I was an accident but my mom would probably never admit to it.

I have a skin condition called vitiligo and I was diagnosed early in the year. It's only really around my lips and the weird thing is I don't actually feel self conscious about it. But sometimes I think people feel more conscious about it then I do. People stare a lot because of it and I never really understand why they are staring until I remember it just because of my vitiligo.

I want to get I job in either comic drawing, being and author, journalists or animator.
I can't  hold a conversation for my life. I'm that person that is friends with the most popular people in the world but isn't actually popular. Most of the time I'm invisible which is totally cool because observing people is easier. When I do talk I end up regretting it miserably, and spend the entire day cringing. I don't actually know how I have any friends.
My favorite colors are Blue, mossy green, mellow orange, and dark autumn red (is this even a colour?.)
Lucky Number: 24
I love to Travel, Write, Read, Draw, Imagine things, Browse the Internet.
My MTBI or is it MBTI (I don't know) is INFP.
My Favorite authors are JK Rowling, John Green, Derek Landy, Suzanne Collins, and James Dashner and lots more
My favorite book/book series is everything by the authors above, and probably more that I forgot. I couldn't pick a favorite book even if you pay me. Do you have any recommendations?
My favorite actors are the Entire Harry Potter Cast (they made my childhood, no lie) Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence,  Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Posey,  I think I'm forgetting some, oh well.
Favorite Harry Potter Character: Ronald Weasley is actually my favorite Harry Potter character because I could simply relate to him. The most wonderful thing about Ron to me is that his isn't perfect. He's no Chosen One or Brainy One. He wasn't miraculously special beside the fact that he was normal in the most ironic of ways. He was brave, mean, kind, funny, stupid, jealous. He was human to me and I related to Ron more so than any other character possibly in my life.
But I also love Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood.
I love Peter Mellark he a small bean that must be loved and protected.
I also like Will and Christina from Divergent.
My favorite The Maze Runner Characters are Thomas, Newt, Minho, Brenda and Frypan.
From Mavel Avengers I love Captain America, Spiderman, Black Widow and Falcon and Hawkeye.
My favorite DC Comics superhero: Kid Flash, Impluse, Robin.
Love love love watermelon and popcorn
I don't have any favorite musicians because they are so many good musicians and I can't restrict myself. But to name a few I love EDEN, Stephen, TØP and more.
I mostly watch Teen Wolf, Sherlock Holmes, The Walking Dead.
How can I not love Stiles Stilinksi or Sherlock Holmes, John and Mary Watson
Glenn Rhee is my zombie hunting partner.
My tumblr is gryffindor-girl and my Instagram is hey.dont.worry
So yeah, nothing interesting.
I challenge all of you to tell me something about yourselves.