Impluse/Bart Allen

I shall be going to editing very soon.

S2

There was a hole, not a big one, but an important one, the most important one actually. This was were you were meant to fit, that little hole was your place in Bart's heart. Even if it was small, and unnoticeable, that space was you, it was most important.The green eyed speedster had lost you to the speed force or to death?.

Flashback

"Dangit, I never imagined it like this, being the fastest girl in the world I mean." You said, you were fading and you were covered in a flicking aura or misty blue white.
"Wait, what!" Bart said beside you, noticing what was happening.
"I love you, you know that right?" You said now in pain, it was like you were being zapped repeatedly, it hurt, but the most pain you felt was losing Bart and your civilian family not to mention your superhero one. You were a part of the Flash Family, but you were leaving, maybe dying, maybe it was the speed-force. It was rather very undecided wasn't it.
"No, no, no. Don't you dare leave me! Please!" Bart was crying now, streams of saltines down his reddening cheecks. As you both were running.
"You have to tell everyone I love them, okay Bart. But mostly I love you, yeah?" You asked, making sure he understood as you were now completely gone, faded into uncertainty. Bart tried to reach our to you but there was nothing.

Present time

Bart didn't know what to do anymore. Sometimes at night it would come to you tribute in the Cave and sit under your hologram and cry, until he felt drained. Othertimes, he would have to endure in the all the useless talks everyone gave him, about things getting better. Talks of which Bart thought were nonsense.
____________________________________
He was looking at your hologram again, that was when he noticed a girl, younger than you, wearing your costume. Nymphadora, came in slowly, and briefly looked up and caught Bart's slight smile. She was your successor, she wasn't you, and she had big shoes to fill Bart thought. But you had faith in the young girl and so did he.
"Hey." She said.
"Hey."
"I'm sorry, you know about, um, never mind," The girl looked down.
"Look, I'm sorry. I don't think I can do this, I'm not Y/N, what if I fail?" Tears were streaming the boarder lines of her face.
"Impossible, Y/N wouldn't want you to be her, she would want you to avenge her. And that's being you, and saving lives. She was deep like that, she was also good at crashing modes. Come on smile, lets see how good you are at crashing modes." Bart said smiling now, as Nymphadora smiled too.
______________________________
Later that night, Bart wasn't feeling even remotely happy. But he felt he wanted to meet with you family. He knocked on the door and their you parent were, and when they saw him everyone was in tears. You dad pulled Bart in for a hug. And in sometime, everyone was hugging one big group hug. With (if you have any) your siblings, your parents, Wally, Artemis, Barry and Bart. Bart who missed you as he silently cried into your mom's shoulder. He would do anything to get you back, even if it took a long tim or an impluse.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up a bit. Can you all do me a favour and maybe resend you request, I know I haven't done all of them. But I feel like I'm forgetting some.