Connor Kent (Superboy)

(Yes I know that I've been a horrible person not updating but I'm going through brain block. And it is awful. This and the one before were requested by the way :p)
S1
You being the nerd you were having trouble with the amount of books you had borrowed from the libary.
"Shoot, so not felling the aster" you said in a whisper.
" So your the one who taught bird-boy Robin all that aster and disaster shiz" a male voice sounded besides you all of the sudden. You smiled Superboy, if you weren't on the Team you would have been surprised at how he heard you whispering.
"Learnt it from him actually" you replied, grunting a little at the crushing weight of the books and you bag. Glancing at you Connor extended his arms to you.
"Do you need help?
"Um sure" you said happily.
"So I was thinking" Connor said awardly.
"That's dangerous, if the kryptonite doesn't get you thinking will" you jokes around. Pushing you slightly Connor continued,
"I'm serious, I - I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me." You stopped in your tracks, you weren't going to deny it Connor was hot. But did he really wan to go out with him.
"Really" you asked
"Yeah" he smiles.
"Yes" you said beaming leading him to class.
(Part 2 out soon. I'm doing one for most of the characters- he asks you out which is part one than part 2 the date. And if any dudes out there want female characters I can try. I haven't ever written for a fanboy.)