Dating Dick would include

●"Take me to the Batcave," you said in you worst batman impression, Dick didn't even bother turning to you. "We're not going through this again." His face straight as he was working through battle tactics, "But!" You exclaimed, "But nothing, the last time I toke you to the Batcave we both almost died." Dick responded, "That wasn't my fault! "

●Space, as much as you both need each other the ability to give one another space is a virtue. Sometimes when there is a problem Dick likes to go through it alone than argue, it makes it easier for him to solve the problem.

●Playing with Dick's hair, I mean look at it! You love playing with it, braiding it, putting it into ponytails mainly when he's deep in sleep after long patrols. But waking it up to his screams is always a pleasure.

●Avoiding the circus at all costs, the last thing you want is reminding Dick of his past. It makes everything tense and sad.

●One on one at everything, combat, sports, art, everything. What makes it worse is that your resident Boy Wander is good at everything, so you never look forward to your one on ones.

●Eskimo kisses, and chaste kisses in the morning. Bad timing always means you're in a hurry in the morning so often you give Dick a chaste kiss before grabbing a banna or granola bar. And eskimo kisses when you get home, tired from training and school hugs and eskimo kisses are Dick's cure.

●Games, mostly mind games. You both like to act like Sherlock and John and solve silly cases around the cave, it's always Wally who eats the food.

●Working hard together to reach common goals, the relationship also consists of things you both or separately want and you both help each other to reach those goals.

●Going through the 'whelmed' phase as well, 'Hey! Nightwing remember when you used to be whelmed," You and Gar snickeres "Oh come on! Get traught Rob!" Artemis shouted from the cave kitchen."Nightwing, my name is Nightwing! " Dick shouted but then he started to tease you about it too. "Come on Y/N we all know you did it to don't act so chalant about it," Connor was the one who surprised you all "At least we're all feeling the aster."

●Jokes, lots and lots of jokes. You guys just try to keep each other laughing, laughter is how two sometimes get through tough times. It's the best medicine.

●Flirting, he is in fact a flirt. Robin was so bad it was cute, but then once he changed to Nightwing he turned casanova over night.

●His laugh, you love Nightwing's laugh, it might be the only reason you like making jokes. You love hearing his 14 year old laugh when your together because it's become your special thing, he only laughs like that for you.