Impluse (Bart Allen)

(Let us get one thing straight Bart IS MINE, thats is all have a nice day or night )

Y/W means 'Your Weapon'

S2
You were Jade and Artemis' little sister, you weren't known about and only most recently joined the Team. And from the first day you and Bart got to know each other you had the same Wally/Artemis relationship. You were always fighting and competitive. The only difference was that you were oddly best friends, if Bart wasn't hanging out with Jamie than he was with you and if you weren't doing something of your own than you were with him.

Today you were practicing with Y/W and had been practicing hard 'cause Wally promised he would come over to the Cave and help you out with you combat since Artemis couldn't.
"Hey Y/N you ready" Wally asked as he Zeta-beamed in.
"Yup"
'no no no' You thought you didn't want to make a fool of yourself , he was like a brother to you and his opinion was one of the few that mattered to you.

~ 3 hours later, brought to you by KARATE CHOP ~

"Well I'll say it your good" Wally comment, and you beamed with happiness
"Really, YES" you shouted,
" I'm going to get something to drink what would you like" you asked
"Anything... Sugary. But don't tell Artemis" chucking you nodded, as you walked to the kitchen.
"Hey, Y/N wanna hangout, Jamie is out" Bart said from the close range TV room. You shook your head no
"BUT WHY" he whined
"Practicing with Wally " you said chuckling, all Bart did was puff out his cheeks.
"Can I join than" he asked
"No can do, brother sister bonding " Wally said from the door frame,
"And you Mr. I'm-the-future, are messing with that" Wally added whilst you nodded in agreement.
"Please Please Please" Bart pleads, sighing you say
"Wally take your drink you can go and do whatever. Bart is just going to annoy me if he tags along might as well stay with him , at least we did get to practice"
Smiling in triumph your immature crush sticks his tongue out at Wally.

~time skip Wally and Artemis' place~

Wally's POV
Wally arrived at his house after the training session,
"How did it go" Artemis called from the kitchen referring to his first training session with her sister as he sat in the couch and relaxed.
"Stupid cousin of mine, ruined it. But it could tell that you taught her well for what it was worth" Wally replied.
"Bart likes her through, he likes her ALOT and and the other way round " Artemis said and Wally agreed
"Kinda reminds me of us, just a bit through" Wally said as Artemis laughed.

~time skip the Cave Kitchen~
"So what now, wanna play a game, one that you could actually win at?" you teased as Bart stood in front of you as you sat on the counter.
"Yeah sure, I even have a game" he said
"Is that so, well how does it go?"
"Like this"
Smirking he toke your face his hand and brought your faces together and kissed you.
You were shocked but kissed back your lips moving together perfectly,
"I think I won this round if this is the game we're playing" Bart teased.