Wally West

What does he feel like?
He feels like a calm and welcoming morning; that feeling that you get then you know today's going to be a good day, even if you don't know why. He feels like breathless laughing, when your tummy hurts just as much as your heart and you just, can't, stop.

He's that nervous awkwardness you feel when a room is dead quite, and for some reason he remembers a joke so stupid he blurts out in laughter; snorting and chuckling. His laughter so contagious that the sun laughs along and for a moment it shines just as bright and luminous as his hair, even though the sun knows it can never compete with someone as truly joyful as Wallace.

He is that triumphant feeling one gets in chemistry when they understanding why exactly that thing did what it did. He is that feeling so deep and indescribable that mankind did not have the emotional or mental capacity to give it a name, so they simply compensated with the smile on his face. Because that smile so rooted in his name, was enough to make mankind think that him and that feeling were one and the same.

What is he?
He is the massacre of happiness, hope that died before it was born. The battle, struggle, fight for a better future that had not chance to become a reality because it had a past that long set it for devastation.

He flirted with life, and it crushed him with the weight of its expectations. For even though he is flirty laugher that comes out fast, he is still simultaneously crying. He is the sound of merry bells right after someone has died, because even though it is sad, they managed to live a happy life, even if it passed them by.

He is the understanding that a hero does not wear a cape. But a hero is just that girl who helped with your math homework or that boy who said it was going to alright. Wally understood that a hero was just someone who run on by and never let the fight catch up to them.

He is an undying universe in a dead body. The realization that your are not meant for this world but the next pocket dimension that is filled with more wonder than the universe your were born in but less wonder than yourself; he is an existential crisis because you could be breaking the sound barrier! But you're in math.

He is a light and pleasant mystery that is so heart wrenching because is he alive or dead or in purgatory? Is he imagined or are you imagined or we all just a dream in someone else's mind?

No matter what he is, it is certain that he is love, and laughter. He gives more than he receives but still he is in abundance. He is thought provoking reality tv and mind numbing science. He is a paradox but isn't a paradox so surely he is a paradox.

I'm so sorry if this didn't make any sense, sometimes I feel like I sound so stupid when I write these. But please tell me what you think and how I could make it more enjoyable.
I'll add in his aesthetic tomorrow.
I know I promised to do a dating Arsenal would include but I couldn't thing of anything so I though I would post a few chapter until I did.