Chapter 3

Delilah studied the portion of the script she'd been given. The Winter Soldier had been activated and was going after everyone in the building.

Sebastian wasn't thrilled at the scene because Delilah was to be knocked out by him and the thought of hurting her made him physically sick.

Delilah walked up to him and joked, "I promise I won't hold a grudge."

He shook his head. "Del, I can't do this. The thought of hurting you, even for a scene-"

"Then make it look real." She sucked in a breath and let it out.

"You all right?"

"I'm fine. Just felt a little dizzy. Sebastian, look. You don't want to hurt me? Fine. But the scene calls for the Winter Soldier to knock Gail unconscious and that's gotta play out. And then when we're done for the day or if we get a long enough break, if we can, we should run to a store to get something."

"Something like what?"

"Tell you later."

"Delilah-"

A light smile formed as she walked away. "Let's shoot a movie, Mr. Barnes!"

The director yelled, "action!" and the scene began.

'Sam' entered the chamber and 'Bucky' swung his fist which smashed through the wall. 'Sam' ducked. 'Bucky' grabbed him by the jaw and threw him at the open pod. 'Steve' and 'Gail' lurched into the fight and landed a punch which 'Bucky' barely felt. 'Bucky' kicked and punched 'Steve' out of the chamber. A punch from 'Bucky' went through the elevator door. 'Steve' blocked the next one, but the power of 'Bucky's' fist sent 'Steve' tumbling into the darkened elevator shaft. 'Bucky' turned to 'Gail' and knocked her unconscious.

The scene continued and once the camera was off Delilah, she leaned against the wall, letting out a breath.

Anthony walked up to her and asked, "You good?"

She nodded. "I'm just tired and nauseous. I'll be okay."

"You need something to eat or some water?"

"No, but thank you." She darted to the bathroom, suddenly feeling ill.

Sebastian, having a small break, looked around for his wife but couldn't find her.

Anthony walked up behind him and said, "I think Delilah went to the bathroom. Don't take this the wrong way, but she seems a little-"

"Off? Yeah, I noticed that too. I think I've got an idea."

"What are you thinking?"

"I don't want to jinx anything. I'll be back."

Delilah returned from the bathroom and caught Sebastian's eye before she said, "Where are you going?"

"The store. I had an idea."

"Same as me?"

"Maybe. How are you feeling?"

"A little better, but I think I'm going to rest for a little while."

He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back soon."

Delilah made her way to the trailer she and Sebastian shared and laid down.

A short while later, Sebastian returned. He entered his trailer and gently shook Delilah's shoulder.

Delilah's eyes shot open and she relaxed, seeing Sebastian. "Oh hey. Did you get the thingies?"

He laughed softly. "I've always loved tired you. Yes, I got the thingies." He handed her an item from the grocery bag and Delilah made her way to the bathroom.

Once she finished what she needed to do, she sat on the couch next to Sebastian. "I took, like, three. Thank God you got a bunch."

"I panicked."

She showed him the 'thingies'. "Well then you're about to panic a lot more. I may take another to be certain, but three seems pretty promising."

A knock sounded on the door and Chris, from the other side, said, "You lovebirds decent?"

Delilah stood and opened the door as she replied, "Yes, we're decent Mr. Spangly Tights."

"That got old two years ago. Everything okay?"

"Yup, just some things that had to be tended to."

"Hope everything's okay. We gotta go."

They filmed their scenes from when 'Bucky' told 'Steve', 'Sam' and 'Gail' about the other Winter Soldiers.

Due to how much time the airport scene would likely take, the directors decided they'd wait a day to film.

Feeling sick again, Delilah ran to the bathroom.

When she got out, Sebastian was waiting for her. "I've got some ginger that might help."

She smiled lightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

She grinned excitedly and said, "Sebastian, I think we're gonna have a baby."

He kissed her and spun her around before setting her down. "You're going to be an amazing mother, printesa."

"You'll be a wonderful father, mój drogi."

(my dear (Polish))