Chapter 32

Sebastian picked Katia up and said, "Should we tell Mama that if she's not careful, she'll miss her appointment?"

Katia nodded and yelled, "Mama!"

Delilah came out in a towel and frowned. "Sebastian, if this is about recruiting our daughter to remind me of the appointment, I know. Where's my jeans?"

Sebastian picked up a pair of jeans. "These ones?"

"No. Those are dirty."

"Del, we gotta go. Put 'em on."

She narrowed her eyes. "No. They're dirty. Where are the jeans I wanted to wear?!"

"Delilah, calm do-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."

Katia dragged a pair of pants closer. "Mama?"

Delilah smirked. "She's more helpful."

She got dressed and kissed Sebastian's cheek. "Thank you for trying to help. And I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's okay," he replied. "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

They dropped Katia off at Chris' trailer and made their way to an ultrasound clinic.

Once the doctor was ready, and Delilah was lying down, a special jelly was placed on her stomach and the doctor moved the tool around.

She and Sebastian glanced at the monitor and smiled.

Sebastian tucked her hair back. "In a few months, we'll be able to meet him or her."

A light smile tugged at her lips. "More like six. What do you want? A boy or girl?"

"I'm fine either way."

"Seb..."

"I'd like to say boy, but after Kati, I think I'd have to say another girl."

"You'd be even more outnumbered than you are. If we had a boy, genders would be tied."

"Are you trying to persuade me to want a son?"

She smiled teasingly. "Maybe. But I'm fine either way. All I want is a healthy baby."

"Me too, Del."

As the doctor began cleaning up, she said, "Well you're in luck. Baby looks healthy and is doing wonderfully."

Sebastian smiled. "That's great. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a good day, you two."

The two left and Delilah swung Sebastian's hand as they walked away.

He glanced at her with a soft smile. "I can't wait to meet our son or daughter."

"Me neither," Delilah replied. "I can't wait for Katia to interact with her brother or sister."

"We're both gonna have countless photos and videos."

Delilah laughed. "Oh, definitely. We already have a shit ton with Katia. And I bet we'll have even more with baby. And both the kids."

"And Sonia and Lilliana."

"The four of them will be quite the group."

"They certainly will."

He squeezed her hand gently. "I can't wait, Del."

"Me neither, Seb."

The two shared a smile and reached their car. They drove back to the studio and got ready for filming once again as they had a scene to do.