Chapter 36

[October 2017. Infinity War has been filmed, they'll soon begin filming Endgame. Small spoiler: The 'Barnes family' was dusted. But now, cute family moments without being in studio.]

"Dada son," Katia said as she pointed to Delilah's phone.

"Let's wait until Dada is back," Delilah told her.

"Dada?"

"Dada said he needed coffee."

"Cof-cof?"

"That's right. Which is quite silly of Dada."

"Dada!"

"Dada is pretty silly."

At that moment, Sebastian walked in with two cups of Starbucks.

Delilah sighed. "You have an addiction."

"At least it's not to anything worse," he reasoned.

"Dear, your coffee addiction is bad."

He simply shrugged in response before asking, "How's Kati today?"

"Very chatty. She wants you to do your song."

"My song?"

"Dirty Dancing."

"Oh." He handed Delilah a drink and set his down. "Tea for you, darling." He crouched in front of their daughter. "Are you ready? Want to sing with me?"

Katia nodded excitedly as she yelled, "Dada son!"

Delilah put on the song Hungry Eyes and Sebastian took his wife and daughter's hands as they started dancing and singing along.

When the first chorus began, Sebastian sang loudly and Katia shouted, "Huney eye!"

Delilah began laughing and said, "You've corrupted our daughter." He laugh ceased and she let out a soft groan.

"Delilah?"

"Remember how I mentioned feeling contractions a couple days ago?"

"Is it time?"

She nodded slowly. "I think so."

He nodded and grabbed the bag they'd packed previously.

Katia was picked up and buckled in as soon as they'd reached the car.

Chris, who said he'd be willing to watch Katia, was messaged that she'd be coming and he responded with a smiley face.

The little girl was dropped off and Delilah let out a pained groan. "Okay, hospital. Now."

Sebastian took her hand. "I know, darling. We'll be there soon."

They reached the hospital and Delilah was taken to a room to wait for delivery.

Sebastian followed and as they waited, he stayed by her side.

Eventually, she was dialated and gave birth to a baby boy.

The baby began crying and didn't calm down until he was in his mother's arms.

As Sebastian sat next to his wife and son, he said, "He's already got his preferred parent."

Delilah chuckled softly and stroked their son's hair. "Did we decide a middle name?"

"No, I don't think so. We could do your family again."

"Or we could after the one who introduced us formally."

"He'll take it to heart, you know."

"Yes, but without him, I doubt we'd be where we are now."

"True. Do you want the Polish spelling or the English spelling?"

"While I might say English-"

"You want to keep to your roots."

"Yeah."

"I can completely get behind that. Hi, Gabe. Your mom, sister and I are gonna take great care of you."

Delilah smiled at her husband and son. "He looks like you."

"Does he now." He kissed her forehead. "You never cease to amaze me, Delilah Rose."

Delilah rested her head on his arm and he moved closer so she would be more comfortable. Her head rested on his shoulder.

They took a picture to show Katia and Sebastian sent it to Chris.

A short while later, he got a response. 'Katia is screaming and running around excitedly. Doesn't help Dodger. Congrats, guys! He's gonna be so spoiled by the crew like his sister.'

Sebastian chuckled softly and glanced at Delilah who'd fallen asleep. In a soft voice, he said, "I'm so proud of you."

He stroked Gabriel's head and smiled. "Welcome to the world, om mic."

(little man (Romanian))

Gabriel Krzysztof (Krizstoff) Stan

Born: October 25, 2017 at 3:34 PM