Chapter 29

[This chapter takes place about two months after the previous one.

Shorter chapter this week.]

Delilah and Sebastian pulled up to the set for the newest Marvel movie.

Katia was in a mood and refused to let anyone but Delilah hold her, which certainly made things difficult. Especially when one struggled from all day morning sickness.

As soon as Chris saw his friends pull up, he made his way to the car and smiled. "Hey, guys. How are you? Hi, Kati."

Katia gave Chris a dirty look and hit his arm when he tried to take her from Delilah.

"Katia, no hitting," Delilah said. "Tell him you're sorry."

Katia, still glaring, said, "Sowy."

Chris chuckled softly. "Thank you."

Sebastian sighed. "She didn't sleep well, so she's going to be a terror. Other than that, we're good. Did Del or I tell you the news?"

"That she's pregnant again? Yeah, she mentioned it when we grabbed lunch."

"Of course she did. We'll talk later, man. For now we've got to get ready."

"Yeah. I'll see you on set."

Katia pointed to the studio and demanded, "In."

Sebastian took Katia from Delilah and said, "Not just yet, cel mic. First we have to get costumes on."

Katia made hand motions like Elsa and Delilah smiled before saying, "That's right. Costumes like Elsa. Mommy and Daddy have costumes to wear, and so does Kati."

Katia pointed to herself. "Esa?"

"No, not Elsa." She glanced to Sebastian. "I do hope they'll take my pregnancy into account."

Sebastian nodded. "I'm sure they will."

"I'm gonna take Katia and get ready. See you soon, Seb." She kissed him and squeezed his hand.

Sebastian smiled. "See you soon, Del, Kati. Be good for Mommy, little one."

Katia cuddled deeper in her mother's arms and nodded as she sucked her thumb.

Delilah ran a hand up and down Katia's back as she walked away.

Sebastian smiled after them before turning away and went to get into his costume for the movie.