Chapter 5: Soul Sisters

C H A P T E R  5 :  S O U L S I S T E R S :

"Someone that comes into your life and changes everything. Will cheer you up when you're down, laugh with you until your stomach hurts, and make you will at home when you are far away - Soul Sisters"

                ...............................................................

After about 15 minutes of suffering he finally manages to somewhat help my foot

After about 15 minutes of suffering he finally manages to somewhat help my foot. My ankle is apparently sprained so I need a cast.

"Where'd you get your medical degree?" I ask sarcastically

He just glares at me. I have a feeling that he doesn't enjoy my existence that much. But it's just way too funny to annoy him.

We finally arrived at the NYU campus. The driver parks the car, I check my Apple Watch and see that it's 11:00pm.

That's late. But then again.. I don't have a curfew anymore!! Not that I did, my mom's rules just stated to text her where we are and when we'll be home. I barely went out, but my sister would party like every weekend.

Aurora would text my mom, "at a party, be home before sunrise." And my mom would be cool with it. I'm pretty sure I've been to like 5 parties in highschool.

4 of those my sister and my friends begged me to go.

Jayden gets out of the car and starts walking inside, leaving me inside the car. I roll my eyes, and knock on the window loudly.

He sighs walking back, and rolls his eyes.

So rude for what?

He opens my door.

"Oh right, you're crippled." He mumbles, before picking me up.

"I heard that!" I say, offended.

"Good." He says casually.

It's still raining hard, as we walk inside the building. The lady at the reception looks at us confused, and then rolls her eyes when she sees Jayden.

Shoot! My dorm keys...

"What's your dorm room number?" He asks.

"Uhm 444, but I don't have my keys... I think I dropped it at the café." I say hesitantly.

"Of course you did." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Jayden, what are you doing here?" The lady asks, annoyed.

How does she know him?

"What does it look like I'm doing? I need the dorm keys for her room." Jayden says with the same tone.

"No can do. Sweetie, is he bothering you?" The lady asks quietly.

Yes he is.

No.