Chapter-1

“ Hey stop”
“Don’t touch that plug”
“Achara come here”
I was running around that little brat.
She can get hurt if she run around like that.
“ Achara come here to dad.” She runs away to her dad.

“ You can’t  leave her in room alone like that she’s only 4 years old” i told him. he took her in his arms and went to his room.

I just look at his retreating back. He locked the door. I follow him in their room.

Ming’s POV

This brat look how good she became in front of her dad otherwise she runs around here and there all the time.
He laid her on bed.

“ Just go to sleep baby, you need to go school tomorrow.” He said and kissed her head and went to his room.
“ you hear your dad right , go to sleep” I said to her.
She looked at door and closed her eyes.

After checking last time she’s asleep , I come out of room and saw him drinking coffee.

“ you should stop drinking so much coffee at night. What kind of doctor you’re if you don’t even took care of yourself” I scold him.

He went to his study table and starts working on laptop. I went outside the apartment.

I was walking around here and there suddenly someone called me.
“ Hey Ming finally you got free from that child” P’Sammy said.

“ What do you want from me phi ?” I asked her.
                         Sammy

I don’t know why she always bugs me

“ how many times I told you Ming that you can’t stay around that child ?” she scold me.

“ phi it’s not like that she can see me and I was beside her since she was born. How can you expect from me to leave her like that” I replied her while pouting.

I know she's right it's not good to roam around a child as a ghost. P'Sammy can see souls. She always took care of me in 4 years.

“ You can’t forget Ming that you are not alive anymore. It’s not good to be around living people" she told me this time softly. I stop and turns to her.

“ I can’t do that phi. I was beside her since she was born. She gives me a reason to be happy and forget about my worries. I doesn’t even know how I died phi and who i was in past. My family, friends and i don't even know that i had a girlfriend or not. You know that I can’t find peace without knowing the reason of my death.” I replied.

“ You can’t find peace around that child to Ming and you know that” she said to me looking worriedly.

“ phi I’m really happy and I know god will soon call me to be with him. Till then I just want to enjoy.” I tried to assure her.