Chapter-13

This chapter contains mature language if you're not comfortable reading it skip this chapter. ❤️
I'm not gonna say it's for 18+ and all because all gonna read it.

Thank you 💜

Enjoy reading ❤️
______________________________________

Another Person’s POV

Everyone in party were looking at Ming and Achara which unfortunately Phana didn’t like a bit. They both are wearing same matching colors clothes. It will be a lie if Phana said Ming and Achara is not looking good because they both are looking adorable together.

Phana feels like third wheel between both of them. He didn’t like that people are seeing them both acting cutely together. Even Phana can feel the cute bond Ming and Achara share.

The things get more messed when one person approach Ming. The pediatrician ward 2nd year resident Kit and Ming’s P'Kitkat. He don’t know why he doesn’t like how his junior talking with Ming and he can see Achara also not liking the presence of doctor.

****

“ She’s so cute Ming. What’s her name ?” Kit asked him. “ She’s Achara Phi. Achara greet uncle Kit.” Ming said and looks at Achara. She looks at Ming and then Kit. She run to Phana. Ming look Achara retreating back.

“ I think she doesn’t like me Ming.” Kit said. Ming smile at Kit apologetically and reply. “ Phi she just feel nervous with strangers. Don’t think like that maybe she just feels shy.” Kit nods.

“ But the way she’s looking at me it feels like I’m snatching her Mom from her.” Kit mumbled. “ Phi did you say something.” Ming asked and look at him. Kit shook his head and walk to Wayo.

“ Now where did Achara go ?” Ming asked to himself.

Ming’s POV

I checked every place but I didn’t see Phana and Achara anywhere. Where did they both disappear suddenly ? I saw P’Forth and walk to garden. I stop in my place.

I finally found both of them but why I feel hurt seeing them both happy and smiling with other person ? Phana holds Achara in his arms and talking with some girl. The way Achara smile at that girl hit me to reality that how much I tried my best but still I can’t fill the place in Achara heart like a another women can do. I suddenly felt incomplete.

I went inside and takes whiskey bottle from fridge. It was not first time that I was drinking alcohol but it’s a first time i was drinking to sooth my pain forming in my heart.

I need to understand that they never belongs to me. I pour whiskey in glass and gulp whole glass once. I throw glass and drinks from through bottle. After finishing whole bottle , I went to my room’s bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I come out of bathroom and look myself in mirror. I put some perfume and join other outside. I just sat on one of chair and look around people enjoying and talking.

I feels alone even being around many people, I feels lonely. A drop of tear roll down my eyes. I wipe my face and look at time on my watch. It’s  10 PM and already pass from Achara’s sleeping time. I stood up and walk where P’Forth and Phana was standing.

“ Ming where you went ? Beam was asking for you.” P’Forth asked me, but I’m not in mood to reply anyone. I nods and hold Achara while asked Phana.

“ It’s time for Achara’s sleep. I’m going back if you want to stay long here to enjoy party then I’m going alone.” I said and walk out to not disturb Phana from talking with his girl friend.