Chapter-24

Another Person's POV

There was a knock on the door. Ming frowns and wondered who would be here at this time. Phana had a double shift today which means he won't be home until morning and usually, no one came home.

He holds sleepy Achara in his arms and walked to open the door. He was astonished seeing Forth in front of the door with Beam.

"Hello, Ming.."

Beam said first. Ming comes out of the daze and smiled at his brother-in-law.

"Hey, P'Beam.."

He opened the door wide to let them into the apartment. Forth noticed how Achara was comfortable in Ming's arms. She was sleeping soundly and it doesn't seem like Ming's minding the four years girl in his hold.

"Did we disturb you..?"

Beam asked with a guilty face. Ming shook his head. He was just going to put Achara on her bed.

"No, it's not like that P'Beam."

Ming said and they all sat down in the living room. Beam and Forth both came to Phana's apartment multiple times but they never got a chance after Ming woke up from the coma.

They found it different than before. It feels cozier and bright. Beam knew Phana is not into decorating and all. He didn't even change the furniture after Pring passed away.

This home was as usual how Pring left but now it changed since Ming came here. There's a picture of Achara and Phana but this time with a smile. Few pictures of Ming and Phana.

Ming covered Achara with her favorite blanket and looked at Beam and Forth.

"Should I get some coffee you both or a soft drink...?"

Ming asked. Forth was just observing everything. Beam looked at Forth and reply.

"There's no need of that, Ming."

"No, it's not. Let me get some juice at least.."

Ming stood from the couch carefully in hope of not awake Achara. He went to the kitchen to bring juice.

Achara whimpered and opened her eyes from the lack of Ming's warmth around her.

"Momm-yyy...."

Achara looked around and then noticed Forth and Beam. She rubs her eyes cutely and stood on the couch. She runs to Ming in the kitchen.

"She loves Ming so much...."

Beam said and holds Forth hand who's silent since they came here. Ming came back with a cub in his arms and a tray with two glasses of juice.

She hides her face in the crook of Ming's neck and started falling asleep again.

"Ming..."

Ming looked at Forth who finally spoke.

"Humm..."

"I understand that you love him but I will not believe him until he stands up in front of his parents for you. I am scared if he again becomes a coward like before. You deserve someone who can fight for you as you did for him. Until then I will accept your relationship but ain't gonna approve it. I know Achara and Phana need you but you are more important to me."

Forth poured out his thoughts in front of Ming after having a long conversation with Beam.

Ming nods his head and wrapped his arms around Achara a bit tightly.

Phana doesn't like talking about his parents. He didn't talk with them after that day.

"Tell him to come home and talk with Mae and Phor first.."