Chapter-22

Another Person's POV

Ming enter the house and stopped when he saw Forth and his parents in front of him. He didn't explain anything to his family. He got so busy in Phana and Achara that he didn't remember to talk with Forth about his relationship.

"Sawadee Khap Mae.... Phor..."

Ming said and looked down. Forth walked to Ming and the first thing he did was hug his precious bunny.

"Don't do it again ever."

Ming starts crying in Forth's arms. Forth parents didn't say anything because they don't know what word can hurt Ming and led to something they don't want to because, in their mind, Ming dangered his life because of stress or depressions of losing four years of his life.

****

Ming was laying in his bedroom when there was a knock on his door.

"It's open...!"

"Ming.."

"P'Forth....?"

Forth walked to him and sat on the corner of the bed.

"Phor wanted you to go abroad to continue your studies." He said.

Ming looked at him in disbelief. He can't when Phana and Achara are here.

"I can't... Phi.."

"Because of him...?" Ming looked down from guilt.

"Phi..... I love him and Achara is like my own daughter..... I can't."

Forth sighed and looked at him with an expression that was hard for Ming to read for the first time.

"Ming, I want your best and for now Phana is not someone I think is good for you. I'll not force you now but one mistake and He'll pay for hurting my brother. I don't care if he's my best friend or not." Forth said and stood from the bed.

Ming flinches from Forth's tone. He knew that was going to happen. Forth is the most important person in his life and so does Phana. He doesn't want them to fight for him or his brother to stay angry with the person he wants to spend his life with.

****

Ming was walking to Achara's school to pick her. Many things were going in his mind. He shrugged those thoughts and put a wide smile on his little brat.

"Mommy...!!!!"

Everyone stared at Ming who's deep red from the embarrassment. He should do something about this.

"Little brat you should not call me Mommy in front of everyone...."

Ming told her while taking her bag and holding her in his arms.

"But you are my mommy.... Ain't you?"

"Ummm... Yeah kind of but still it's not something you should say in front of people. I am a man..."

"I didn't understand...."

"Forget it... You'll know when you grow up. For now, just understand that you can't call me Mommy in front of people. You can only do this at home."

Ming told her. Achara pout and didn't look at him. Ming thought why she start sulking all of sudden.

Ming's POV

I sighed and walked to the cafe near her school and bought her favorite drink.

"You want this...?"

She shook her head and didn't look at me. What's with her today? I ordered her favorite chocolate cheesecake.

"Look it's your favorite little brat." She just looked at it from her side eyes and then pout her lips like a golden fish.