Chapter-11

Hey guys ☺️

Sorry for updating late ❤️

I hope you'll forgive me 🌼

Enjoy reading 💜
______________________________________

Phana’s POV

I got a text from Forth. I look at in front of me see Ming and Achara both are busy with each other to know who will eat without making any mess.

From Forth
Hey Pha, Is Ming working for you ?

To Forth
Yeah, he’s taking care of Achara. If you have any objection i can deny him for working.

From Forth
Let him take care of Achara. It’s better for him to be relaxed for a while.

To Forth
Okay

After texting with Forth. I close my phone and look at Ming feeding Achara chicken. I feel relaxed to finally have some days to spent with Achara.

“ Dada Ain’t you gonna eat your chicken ?” she asked me. I look at her i was going to put some piece in her plate but before I do that Ming holds my wrist and stops me doing it.

“ You can’t let her eat this much. 4 pieces are enough for her. She will get indigestion after eating more than her  appetite.” He said.

Sometime it makes me uncomfortable that he knows how to take care of Achara more better than me. Even though he’s younger then me but he make sure of Achara’s health and every necessities.

We all finished our snack and starts walking towards parking area of mall. My phone rings suddenly. I pull out from my pocket and saw hospital ER staff number.

“ hello” I speak. “ Dr. Phana We encountered a 10-year-old boy who survived a cardiac arrest that lasted approximately 1.5 hours. He visited a local hospital's emergency department complaining of chest pain and dyspnea that had started 3 days earlier. Immediately after arriving in the emergency department, a cardiac arrest occurred; he was transferred to our hospital for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). Dr. Park call you for immediate surgery.” I look at Ming and Achara.

“ Okay I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” I replied and hang up. “  Ming” I call him, he turn back and raised one eyebrow.

“ I need to go hospital for a Emergency case. Call a cab and take Achara home with you. I will be late for home.” I said and run to car.

Ming’s POV

I stare at Phana retreating back. He really doesn’t know who he should need to say bye. Achara hold my hand and look at me. I smile at her and pick her in my arms.

“ Baby don’t be sad. Dad had to save people from illness. So they can also go back to their family.” I said to her. She only nods and put her head on my shoulder. I rub her back gently and call a cab for home.

****
Achara take her nap after coming home. I just sit there in couch and call P’Sammy

“ Hey Ming.” She said from other side. “ Hey P’Sammy.” I greet her.
“ Ming did something happen ?” she asked me. “Nothing phi.” I said and start playing with hem of my shirt. “ Is it about your brat Dad ?” she asked. I got shock, how she guess correctly ?

“ Ming I know you from 4 years, well not physically but still it’s not hard to know what you think.” She said. I sighed there’s no use of hiding from P’Sammy.