Chapter-16

Another Person's POV

Ming put the plant he bought for Achara on flowerpot. Achara stare at the plant and smile happily.

"Little brat now it's your responsibility to take care of this plant." Ming said.

Achara nods her head and hugs him. He hugs her back and hold her. They both went to kitchen to prepare dinner.

Ming decide to make some spaghetti today and Achara decide to help him , more like making mess but Ming's happy that she's far from stove and other harmful equipment.

After making dinner Ming took Achara to have bath before dinner. He get a text from Phana that he'll reach here in one hour.

He dry her hair gently and brush her hair properly. She play with her bunny while Ming put her dinner on coffee table. She quickly come to Ming and sit on couch. She likes when Ming feed her.

" Do you want some more baby ?" Ming ask.

"Hmmm... one more time." Achara said. Ming chuckle and went kitchen to bring more spaghetti for her to eat.

Achara have a great appetite and Ming tried his best that she can eat more healthy and less junk food.

He make Achara sleep and peck her forehead before coming out of her room. The doorbell rings, he open the door and saw Phana standing in front of him.

Ming understood in a second that there's something wrong with Phana but he didn't ask and let Phana get inside first. He brings glass of water for him to drink.

Phana remove his shoes and sit on couch. Ming put the glass on coffee table and put a hand on Phana's shoulder.

"What happen Phi ?" Ming ask Phana.

Phana laid and put his head on Ming's lap. He hold Ming tightly from waist and start sobbing. Ming can feel his shirt getting wet but he didn't move. He caress Phana's hair and rubs his back with care.

"I'm here phi."

"Don't leave me Ming. Please.....you and Achara are all I have." Phana said.

"We're here phi. Don't worry na. I love you." Ming said kiss Phana on head.

He tried to control his tears seeing his boyfriend crying. He hugs Phana and whisper comforting words to him.

****

Ming make sure that Phana will eat at least few bites. They both are in bed and Phana fall asleep holding Ming and hiding his face in crook of Ming's neck. Ming couldn't sleep seeing Phana breaking down like this.

Phana's POV

I woke up and find my side empty. I stood and went to bathroom to get fresh. I was in verge of breaking down yesterday night but Ming stay beside me. My parents were still trying to control my life like before they used to do. When will they stop forcing me to do something which i never want ?

I come out of room and went to living room. Ming was making Achara ready for school. Achara look at me and run toward me. I hugs her and swing her carefully. She giggle and peck my cheeks.

"I miss you Dada." She said.

"I miss you too baby." I said and put her down. She run back to Ming.

"I already place your breakfast on dinning table." Ming said after brushing her hair and place a hairband on her hair.