Chapter-10

Hey guys ☺️

I hope you're liking this story 🥰

I need to rewrite this chapter become of wattpad my whole chapter got delete 🥲

Enjoy reading ❤️
______________________________________

Phana’s POV

After Ming went back his home. I thought about playing with Achara.
“ Baby will you play with dad today ?” I asked Achara sitting beside her on floor. She looks at me and smile.

“ Dada can we do drawing.” She said showing her chubby cheeks. I nodded and walk towards her room to get her color and drawing sheets. I come back and sit beside her. I give one sheet to her and pull out some color for her.

“ Now you can draw baby.” I said to her then she starts drawing something but I couldn’t figure out. I tried to look at her sheet but she hides it away from me.

I get up to take my laptop from coffee table. I starts working on laptop while Achara get busy in drawing. My phone rings, I check my phone and look at caller ID and saw Beam name. I walk out from living room and went in my room.

I was just going to take the call then I hear Achara crying. I throw my phone on bed and run to living room. I took her in my arms but she didn’t stop crying. Her color were spread around whole floor. Look like she knock out her color and fall accidentally.

What should I do now ? I tried to coax her but she didn’t stop crying. “ what’s going on here ?” I turn and look at Ming looking at everywhere. I want to reply but before that he come towards me and take Achara from my arms. Thanks God he came back on time

Ming’s POV

I open the door and straight went to living room. I froze seeing the mess they both made in living room. I asked Phana “ What’s going on here ?” but before he reply, I run to Phana to take Achara in my arms.

She’s sobbing and hugs me tightly. I rub her back and tried to calm her. “ little brat why are you crying ? Look I’m here baby stop crying.” I whisper to her.

Half floor is paint in colors. I walk to kitchen with Achara still holding her in my embrace. I open fridge and take out Chocolate shake for her to drink.

“ Baby here’s your favorite chocolate drink. Now stop crying baby your eyes will get swollen ” I tried to coax her.

She looks at me with her puffy eyes and chubby cheek stained with tears. I wipes tears from her eyes and take her to bedroom. I will clean this mess after making Achara asleep. It’s time for her nap, I think that’s why she get more stressed and couldn't stop crying.

I take her to bedroom. I sat on bed with Achara on my lap and after she drinks her chocolate shake. I laid her on bed and make her sleep. After that I close the door of her room quietly.

I look at mess and really I wonder how Phana can create this much mess with Achara in just 1 hour. He was sitting at couch looking down. Don’t fall for these trick Ming. Both daughter and father are same. Keep your composure.

“ Care to explain what happened before and why there’s so much mess here in living room ?” I asked him and he turned to me.

“ I told Achara to do something together. She suggests drawing then I get a call I walk out from living room but I hear her crying and come back to see. She accidentally knocked out her paint and fall.” He reply.

How many times I need to tell him to not leave her alone in room. She’s only 4 year old kid.

“ Dr. Phana you shouldn’t leave her alone like this. She’s only 4 year old kid. What if something more serious happen ? We can’t take risk specially when it comes to kid.” I said to him gently.