Chapter-8

Hey guys ☺️

Sorry for updating late 😊

Author actually overslept today after writing this chapter 😅

I hope you likes today's chapter ❤️

Enjoy reading 💜
______________________________________

Phana’s POV

The surgery was successful. I’m quite happy from having a week off after a hectic month. I’m still astonished by Forth brother. I need to talk with him about all this thing.

He’s only sole heir of Daichapanya company. Why the hell he needs to work as my daughter’s care taker. The most surprising things how forth allow his brother to do a care taker job.

Can I trust him with my daughter ? He’s so young to take care of a child specially like Achara. She’s quit child but can create a chaos in mere second.

I drive to my apartment still wandering about what to do about this situation ? It will take time to hire new nanny and Achara didn’t like stranger easily, but she let Ming held her.

Soon I reach my apartment and enter with spare keys. There’s pin drop silence in apartment. I enter living room and saw Ming asleep in couch.
I walk to Achara’s room and saw her asleep in her bed with her favorite Koya. I peck her forehead before leaving her room.

I took some blanket from my bedroom and cover Ming. I’m not a neurosurgeon but I’m still aware that’s he’s immune and stamina is more weak then normal person his age.

After looking around I can clearly see he cleans whole house. I walk to kitchen for a glass of water and saw a note in fridge.

“ welcome home Dr. Kongithan. I already cook dinner and made Achara eat her dinner timely. I place your dinner on dinning table. Just put it in microwave for 2 minutes and eat it. I hide your coffee maker. So, No ! Coffee for tonight.^_^.”
I chuckle seeing his note. I guess I should eat dinner. It’s not polite to waste someone efforts.

(A/N Phana:- I’m eating because I don’t want to waste food.⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄.
Author:- Yeah we all know that pha for who are you eating ? (~‾▿‾)~. )

I heat my dinner and eat it. It feels good to eat dinner at home then hospital. I put dishes on sink and wash it. I was going to living room to fetch my phone from table but when I enter i glance at Ming’s face.

I stare at him and realize that he’s indeed handsome like Forth but in a different way, his skin is fair and the mole around his eyes looks beautiful. It feels quite bad that he spend his youth asleep in hospital bed. I turn off the lights off living room and gone to sleep in my room.

Ming’s POV

If you’ll are thinking that how P’Forth allows me to work then the answer is he didn’t know about this. I lied that I’m with wayo in his café and P’Forth didn’t inspect more because he had to attend a urgent meeting. He will be back tomorrow.

P’Forth went to attend his meeting early morning. I was heading out to Achara’s apartment then I get a text from P’Beam to get my Reports from hospital because he’s on leave. I sigh now I had to go hospital first.

I collect my Report and enter my car still park in hospital parking area.
I read everything about my case. After reading it I feel myself lucky to survive from it.

Then suddenly a name surprise me.
There was a statement that Dr. Phana Kongithan help neurosurgeon Dr. Beam during ER.

Shiaa!!! How can I forget that Phana and P’Beam works in same hospital. Is there any chance that Phana knows about me or my condition. I still in hazed and drove to Achara’s apartment.