Chapter-20

Another Person's POV

"The person who will win this archery competition. Our Dowager will gift him a position in Royal imperial." Dae-hyun announced.

Every person from different city come here to participate in this competition. Dowager wants the best people in her army.

Jin hyeong just stared at that person with smirk. He didn't knew that he'll meet him this soon but luck on his side.

The archery competition many people performed their best but the only one person caught everyone's eyes.

"The winner of this competition is Chanyeol."

Chanyeol stood in front of royal imperial and the dowager. She was really impressed from him.

"You'll be the bodyguards of my grandson."

"I can't accept your offer. I compete in this competition to only represent my people." Chanyeol said and walked away from there. Everyone was shocked seeing the courage in young boy to reject Dowager decision.

Jin hyeong sneak out from there and followed Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol....!!!!"

He turned around and get suprise seeing the prince in front of him. He rolled his eyes and walked toward him.

"Are you here to mock me for rejecting Dowager offer ?" He asked. Jin hyeong shook his head.

"I'm here to ask you. Will you be my friend ?" Jin hyeong said with a charming smile. Chanyeol blush and nods.

After Three Years

Dowager burned everyone from Chanyeol village his family and every single person in his house only because of one person Dae-hyun. Who start liking him since he saw him in competition.

He wants to make Chanyeol his one of mistress but knew very well that the young boy is not so easy to be tamed.

His blood boils when he get to know about Jin hyeong and Chanyeol affair. He told Dowager to fix Jin hyeong wedding with Princess Ahnjong.

He killed Chanyeol's and Jin Hyeong adoptive daughter from his on hand.

They put Chanyeol in cage and punished him in accusation of hurting Princess Ahnjong pride and trying to seduce the emperor.

Chanyeol was broken from his daughter death news and from the betrayal in love. He killed every single person come in front of him.

He was injured from everywhere but still stood in front of Empress Ahnjong.

"Why such a lowly person like you standing in front of me ? You're just fucking Cut-sleeve." She yelled at him.

Chanyeol didn't spare a second to slice her pale white skin from his sword. Blood splash on his clothes. He want to take the revenge of his people and his daughter. She was only five years old but they didn't even spare her.

Chanyeol walk from there and enter the Emperor room. His heart clenched seeing the person he is loved without thinking about any barrier dressed in red.

"Chanyeol...."

"Congratulations for your wedding Emperor Jin Hyeong but sorry to say I already killed your Empress. What will you do now ?" Chanyeol said with smirk.

"Chanyeol..... Why did you do that ? They'll kill you."

"I don't care and I don't need any sympathy from a person like you. You betrayed me Jin Hyeong......"

"I didn't....." Jin Hyeong choked on his blood and spit some.

"Did you ate poison...?" Chanyeol throws the sword and hold the Jin Hyeong who's going to fall.