Chapter-17

Another Person’s POV

Ming wait outside Achara’s school but she still didn’t come out yet. He feels weird and asked Achara’s teacher’s about Achara but they said someone already took her home. Ming stood outside of school and call Phana.

“Hello Phi did you pick Achara from school ?” Ming asked Phana worriedly.

“Your daughter is with me Chanyeol.” Ming get shock hearing someone else voice.

“Who’re you ?” Ming ask.

“You’ll know but come soon I can’t handle these two human.” Ming knees get week. Who’s that person and why Achara and Phana with him. Why he calls me Chanyeol ?

“Where I should come ?” Ming ask.

“Buddha temple near you.” He said and cut the call. Ming put his phone back and took a cab to the near Buddha temple.

He doesn’t know if that man’s saying truth or maybe not but just a fear of happening something to Achara is enough for him to do before thinking.

“Grim Reaper throw his dice but he didn’t know that Chanyeol never give his whole soul to Ming. How will you save your boy this time Chanyeol ?” Mago said fading in blink of eye.

*****

Ming tried to call on Phana number but he couldn’t call him anymore. Ming check every place of temple outside but there’s no one. He walk into the temple and kneel down in front of Buddha.

“I never asked you anything. Even when you snatch my parents away from me because you gave me P’Forth as brother. I roam like a soul for four years, I didn’t blame you because you give me Achara and P’Pha. Now I want to ask you where my daughter. Why are you playing with me ? Why ? I believe you and your decision for us but if something happens to them I’ll never forgive you.” Ming cried. He was searching for them since afternoon.

He call Beam and others to asked about Phana and Achara but they all didn’t see them. Ming feels hopeless. He’s scared for his love and child.

“You’re finally here.” Ming turn around hearing that voice.

“Who’re you and where’s my child and P’Pha ?” Ming asked.

“Not before you gave me your soul.” That person in black clothes asked him. Ming get taken back from that man demand.

“Why you need my soul ? I’m a human not a died person then why !” He laugh seeing Ming helpless.

“Your soul have part of the person i want to throw in hell for more then a decade.” He said and come closer to Ming. Ming stare in his eyes and said without hesitation.

“Take my soul away but give me them back.” Grim Reaper smile seeing Ming giving up so easily.

“You’re definitely not Chanyeol because he’ll tried to talk with his sword first then giving up.” Ming listen him but didn’t react.

“Don’t worry they both were outside in a car which is going to hit by a truck soon but I can stop that from happening but what's the fun in that.” He said.

“How can I believe your words that they're really in that car ?” Ming ask in doubt.

“That’s your headache. You have only thirty minutes. Go and save them then devour your soul to me.” Ming didn’t stay there for second and run to save them.

He knew that Grim Reaper can only take his soul until he get died terribly  and beg for death. He’ll choose dying saving his love and child then devouring his soul to him.