Chapter-3

Hey guys ☺️

I hope you're liking this story ❤️

I know I said I will not update it daily but I can't control myself.😅

Enjoy reading 🥰

______________________________________

When Phana and Achara reach home , Achara didn't say a single word. Achara's usually a quiet child. She didn't talk much but Phana never saw her being this quiet.

She just sit on couch and stare at door. It feel likes she's waiting for someone to come home. Phana feel worried for Achara. He thought about talking to her.

Phana's POV

I stare at Achara for a while. I couldn't figure out why she's behaving like that since we came here home.
Is she upset about something? Did something happen to her when she disappear ?

I sat in couch beside her and make her sit on my lap. She didn't react nor smile like she usually do.

" Achara what happen ? Why are you so quiet and sad baby ?" I asked her while caressing her hair. She turn toward me. I can see sadness in her eyes.

" Angel isn't home yet" she said.
Who's she's talking about? Which Angel she's mentioning?

" Baby who are you talking about ?" I asked her. " Angel who lives with us. He promise me he will be beside me." She replied. Tears were taking place in her big shiny eyes.

" Baby there's no one who lives with us. There's only me and you. When did you saw him here?" I asked her. I think Achara starts thinking about having a imaginary friend. It's normal for children of her age to imagine things and create their new world.

I just pat her head and assure her.
" Don't worry baby he will come soon to you. Maybe he got stuck in some work." She hugs me. I can feel my shirt getting wet.

" But he never stayed away from me this long dada. He always come soon and stay beside me all the time and accompany me for meal. He sometimes scold you in morning for not having breakfast. He sings lullaby for me. He always walk beside me and praise me when I do something right. I want my Angel back dada. I miss him." I was surprised hearing from Achara about her imaginary Angel.

She never talked about me this much or said she miss me. But she's crying for Angel. I tried to comfort her.

" Baby stop crying I'm sure he was also missing you badly and he will soon come to meet you and to do all things with you again. Now stop crying and have something." I wiped her eyes from tissue. She nods.

I thought why that Angel is so precious to Achara. She never cried for anyone beside me. I decide to talk about this with child psychiatrists in our hospital. I can't be careless.

Ming's POV

I feel like I was trap in dark pitch black room. I can't see anything nor hear. I tried to get out from this place but how much I walk and tried to leave I didn't found any end. There's no light here.

I feel myself breaking entirely from inside. I miss her. How's she doing without me ? Did anyone accompany her for meal? What if there's no one beside her when she woke up from nightmare? I want to leave this place and go back to her as soon as possible.

Suddenly I saw a light coming from a one direction. I walk towards where that light is coming from. When I reach there light get more brighter.
I cover my eyes.

When I open I startle I was laying on bed.
I blink few times and again stare at white ceiling. I tried to sit but I feel my body weak and numb.

I couldn't led myself sit on my own and then I hear someone came into room why I feel like I know him. Wait a second. I saw around and saw a IV attach to my hand. There were other equipment beside my bed.