Chapter-19

Another Person's POV

Chanyeol throw Grim Reaper on floor hard. Grim Reaper look around and tried to understand the intention of Chanyeol. There's small closet in front of him covered with dirt.

Someone is peaking from the closet

Someone is peaking from the closet. Shiver run down through Grim Reaper spine.

"She get killed brutally from the loyal dog of Dowager after killing her own child in front of her Dae Hyun. Do you ever think about the soul of those people ? They stored a large amount of hate for you. Now I'm giving her a chance to get peace." Chanyeol said.

There's rustling sound of someone coming out of that closet. Grim reaper tried to run away from there but his body was froze in one place. In a blink of eye metal chains come from ground and bind his kneel in middle.

Chanyeol smirk and hold his chin from his hand. He wants to hear him begging for mercy same like his people beg him not for them but for their children.

"You always want to take revenge of your baby right ? He's all yours, do whatever you want but don't spare one cent of him." Chanyeol said.

When the door of closet open ghost of that women come out

When the door of closet open ghost of that women come out. There's only dark energy around her. Her teeth were making sound like she's shivering from cold. Her hairs were covering her face but anyone can see those bloody red eyes. She crawl on wall and look them from far.

She glance at Chanyeol first. Chanyeol take out a pen from in pant. Grim Reaper doesn't know he'll end up like this. How can a person like Chanyeol become so powerful ?

Chanyeol move the pen like spinner and attack it right on her neck. She scream from the energy and charge toward the Grim Reaper.

Chanyeol take some steps back and saw how she rip Grim Reaper head apart from her big claws. Some blood sprinkle on his white coat.

"I need to change again. What the fuck!!" Chanyeol muttered.

She was trying to take powers from Grim Reaper soul but Chanyeol whistle and the pen come back in his hand.