Chapter-23

Another Person's POV

"I did that to warn him...."

Ming rolled his eyes from Forth's answer. He put the mug of coffee back on the coffee table.

"I know you very well, Phi. Do you think that your action did anything good to me? Huh..... You tell me how it feels when the person you love comes back home with a bruise from my brother? I understand that you don't want to accept my and P'Pha's relationship but at least don't do such things." Ming said. Forth could easily sense how hurt Ming was from his action.

He stood from the chair and looked at his brother.

"I am not telling you to trust P'Pha in a second but don't forget that he's your best friend......."

Ming walked out of his office. Forth just looked at the cup Ming left on the coffee table.

"Is it wrong to worry about your brother who escaped death twice? Why doesn't he understand that I am his brother and I have a right to get worried about him....!!"

Forth asked himself in the empty office.

****

Ming was washing dishes while being engrossed in his thoughts. He hates it whenever there's no one in the apartment. He loves hearing Achara running in the house while Phana talking on the phone about the patients or maybe just doing his work while sitting at the dining table to accompany him.

Many things happened in his life that Ming finds amusing but at least they give him two precious things of his life.

He can't imagine his life without Phana and Achara. They both are the people he could give his life but Forth is his brother.

He loves him too. He doesn't want to start his new life with Phana if his brother doesn't support him. He took his life every decision after concerning with his brother but now he feels so distant from him.

He wipes his hand from the towel and thinks of cleaning the guest room. He wants to occupy his mind in doing chores. He thoughts about doing his graduation online.

He can't go to college daily and he doesn't want to lack anything in Achara care but he needs to finish his studies.

Ming entered the guest room and started cleaning the room. He changed the bedsheet and cleaned every corner.

Then Ming remembers something which is kept in a drawer. Something he forgot while being busy in his life. He knew he thought of not touching it but something in the back of his mind urged him to see what was written in that diary.

Minh opened that drawer and again felt weird when he read that name written in that diary.

Mrs. Pring Kongnithan.....

Ming took a deep breath and opened the book to read that first page. It was mostly about her career and thought about her usual daily life.

Ming sat down to read more and then one page made him more restless.

Pregnancy.....
.
.
.
.
Dear Diary

I found out that I am four weeks pregnant but I am not ready for it. I know Phana doesn't love him.

He's my friend, I can see him being bounded with this marriage and now this child will never let him take his stand to find his real partner.

This child isn't the fruit of love but the proof of Phana's helplessness and misery......

I don't want to be a mom when I can't give a stable life to this kid...
.
.
.
.
.

Ming clutches the diary in his hand. Pring shouldn't feel in such away. He knew how much Phana loves Achara there's no way he'll think Achara in that way.