Chapter-5

Hey guys ☺️

I hope you will like today's chapter ❤️

I will update this book daily. ✨

Enjoy reading 🧡
______________________________________

Ming’s POV

After lunch I take Achara to park, so she can play for a while. I never thought that i can experience these things with her. Am I becoming selfish for her ? I know I have no right to be beside her. But my heartache seeing her away from me.

Right now I just want to enjoy this moment with her. I check time on my phone. “ Little brat it’s time for you to go back school.” I call her.She comes to me and open her arms. I just look at her. She made a annoyed face.

“ Why are you not taking me in your arms ?” She asks. For a second I saw Phana in her. I feel my face getting flushed.

“ I just want to see how my little brat react.” I replied and hold her in my arms. She snuggle more close to me like a baby bunny.

“ Are you trying to kill me from your cuteness baby ?” I tease her. She scoffed and rest her head on my shoulder. I guess she’s tired after playing. I caress her hair gently and walk to her school. When I reach their I tap softly on her cheeks.

“ baby wake up we’re at your school.” I whisper in her ears. She wake up and rub her eyes. Sometime I doubt how can she be so cute as Phana daughter. That person face never shows any emotion beside his cold stoic exterior expression.

One of staff come to us to take Achara back to her class.
“ Are you going back to God Angel ?” she asked me innocently.
“ Yes baby they need me but I promise I’ll come to meet you.” I replied to her and peck her cheeks. She giggle and kiss me back on cheeks. Did she just kiss me ? Achara never kiss Phana. I feel proud to be kissed by her first then phana.

“ Baby listen this is my number , just call me whenever you want to talk to me or in trouble I’ll come to meet you.” I said her and put that number chit in her pocket.

“ Now I need to go. Bye take care.” She looks down when I said bye to her. I cup her face and make her look at me.

“ Baby if you be sad then God will not send Angel back because they think I didn’t make my little brat happy. Do you want to do that ?” I asked her.She shook her head and smile.
“Bye Angel” she said and hugs me before going back to class.

I sighed now I need to survive from my brother wrath. You will be dead meat Ming. I took a cab to hospital.
I feel anxious. I didn’t attend any call and message from P’Forth.

I’m feeling tired and exhausted after playing with Achara. I reach hospital in twenty minutes. I pay the cab driver and enter hospital.

I feel dizzy from being out after four year. I lean on wall for support. Suddenly darkness filled my vision but before I fall someone hold me securely.

I found his voice familiar but I can’t point out. All things get blank around me.

Phana’s POV

I just finished my shift and heading over to my office to prepare myself for next surgery. I saw a boy leaning on wall. He looks pale. I come closer to him but before I ask him to go ER he faint. I hold him before he fall on floor.

I look at his face. For a second I got awestruck seeing him looking beautiful even in this condition.

“ Ming !!” I hear Beam voice. He come toward me in hurry and checks his vitals. “ pha can you please help me to take him in his ward.” Beam request me.