Chapter-7

Hey guys ☺️

I'm hope you're liking this story.❤️

I'm not feeling satisfied from my work.💜

I'll try my best to improve myself.🧡

Enjoy reading 💙
______________________________________

Another Person's POV

“ Ming where are we going now ?” Sammy asked Ming. “ Wayo’s café for a coffee.” Ming reply while driving.
“ Why I feel like it’s not about coffee ?” Sammy question him. “ You will know when we reach there phi.” Ming reply without turning at her because he don’t want to be end up in hospital again.

Wayo’s Café

Sammy and Ming enter Café. They both sit one of the table. Ming reads menu to order something.
“ Ming what’s your last plan ?” Sammy elbowed him.
“ For that phi we need to wait of yo. I already text him to meet me in his Café.” Ming replied while gesturing waiter to take their order.

After an hour Wayo come to café and saw Ming with Sammy.
“ Hey Ming , I’m glad you came.” Wayo said to ming and then look at Sammy. Ming understand what wayo trying to say.
“ She’s one of my senior in college. I met her yesterday after a long time. So I thought having a coffee with P’Sammy.” Ming said to wayo.
“ Okay, I hope you like our service.” Wayo said to Sammy while smiling.
“ Yeah” Sammy said with a smile.

Ming’s POV

“ Yo remember you mentioned me yesterday that you want a employ.” I asked wayo. He nods and asked me. “ Why are you asking that right now ?” Our order arrive and we take our own snacks.

“ I found a women who’s more experience and good baker. I think she’s great choice and I personally know her.” I replied to him while sipping my iced Americano.

“ Well first I need to interview her Ming after that I’ll hire her.” He said. I know wayo will hire Mrs. Somchai.
I’m not lying when I said that’s she’s a good baker.

I saw her making many dessert and sweet things in her free time. I even memorize some of her recipes.
Mrs. Somchai need a job with good salary for her daughter education. Nanny’s job doesn’t pay her enough to support her daughter studies expense.

“ but you need to give her extra salary wayo.” I said to him. He looks at me and asked. “ Why ?” I stare at him and smirk. “ Because I’m telling you. Don’t worry you don’t need to pay from your pocket. I send in her account with her salary.” I replied.

“ Okay if you say so.” He said.
I take leave from Wayo’s café to drop P’Sammy at her apartment. I come back to Wayo’s café after buying some beer and chicken from KFC. I smirk when I enter and saw Mrs. Somchai sitting one of table. As I planned she came to ask for a job.

“ Sawadikhap” I come to her table and greets her. “ I’m friend of café’s owner. Are you here for job ?” I asked her while smiling politely.

“ Yes, I hear they are hiring people who are experienced and they will pay a good amount.” She said in a doubtful tone.

“ Yeah we’re looking for someone. If you’re interested we can take your interview and you’ll be hire.” I replied with a grin. All things are going according to my plan.

“ Okay , what I need to do ?” she asked nervously. “ nothing much. You need to prepare a desert in half hour with proper dressing and delicious taste.” I told her and led to her in kitchen.