Chapter-15

Another Person’s POV

He put a white rose craving hair pin on the person with long smooth hair sitting in front of him.

“There’s no need for this Jin hyeong” He said caressing the hair pin which complimenting his face feature.

“Chanyeol these are nothing in comparison of your beauty and elegance .” He said and sit beside him. He caress the cheeks of the person in pure white robes with twinkling eyes.

“You should go back before imperial guards called the troop of west solider to search for their Emperor.” Chanyeol said with a smile. Jin hyeong chuckle.

“I want you to live with me in palace away from everyone’s eyes.” Jin hyeong said. Chanyeol hold his hand and reply.

“Jin hyeong imperial people never tolerate their Emperor to have a man as their concubine don't even think about being empress and you need to marry princess Ahnjong and give the empire a heir. I’m happy in my place here in between people who needs me.” Jin hyeong cup his face and put his lips on the person.

He loves him but this era doesn’t accept the love beyond their egoistic mind. Only if he was a common man maybe he can make the person in front of him only his but their fate choose their path already.

Ming’s POV

I look at Achara’s wardrobe for a suitable outfit for her to go out with me. I pick one white shirt with light blue skirt for her.

“little brat come here and wear this.” I said. Achara come and look at the outfit in my hand. She shook her head. I frown seeing her reaction. I check the outfit and looks at her.

“What’s problem in this outfit little brat ?” I asked. Achara look at me from head to toe.

 Achara look at me from head to toe

(A/N Ming's outfit ❤️ )

“I want to wear matching clothes with you. My classmates wear same color clothes like their mom.” She said. I froze hearing her reason.

I still couldn’t figure out why Achara calling me Mommy since yesterday. I sigh and take out the same color outfit for Achara to match with my clothes.

“Okay then wear this quickly. We need to meet P’Sammy to help her.” I said and walk out of her room.

I sit on sofa and call Phana to know Did he reach safely to his parents house. He pick my call after 4 ring and said.

“I’m going to reach there after half hour. Did you both get ready to meet Sammy ?” I chuckle and reply.

“It’s good that you’re going to reach there soon and we’re getting ready to go there. Did you ate lunch on way ?” Achara come out of her room and quickly run toward me. She sit on my lap and starts staring at me.