Chapter-21

Another Person's POV

Chanyeol stared at the full moon in the sky. He smiles and wipes the tears trickling down from his eyes.

"You are here.....!"

Jongsuk came and sat down beside him on the bench. He looked at him and said.

"What's your decision?"

"Do I have any other option? I'm tired of this hatred and no reason guilt. It's been thousand years since I'm stuck in this hotel. I want to start a new beginning. Chanyeol needs to goodbye this realm." He replied.

"I'll miss you...."

He turned to look at Jongsuk. There's something in his which he can't read.

"Don't miss me? Just find yourself a job in another grand hotel with a good owner and human guest. You are more talented than you thought." He compliments him.

"I'm fine here. This job suits me more." Jongsuk said. Chanyeol chuckles and stood from the bench. He was going back but then jongsuk hold his wrist.

He pulls him back and back hugs him tightly. He nuzzles his nose in his nape. Chanyeol just froze in one place.

"I wish sometimes to be the person you love most. I don't know how to confess but I love you Chanyeol. You're scary but still, it doesn't make me uncomfortable with you. I can't stop you to move on but why I can't be him!" Jongsuk poured out his feelings.

Chanyeol remove Jongsuk's hand around his waist and turned to look right into his eyes.

"We're not meant for each other Jongsuk. Love is not something we can get just because we love them. I loved the person my whole life but in the end, I only end up with hatred and the revengeful feeling. Don't make a mistake like me. Move on in your life with someone who's meant for you. Who's in actual be yours. I have to go and meet the person who I'm destined to be." Chanyeol said and walk away from there.

Tears roll down from his eyes. He just stared at Chanyeol's retreating. He fall to his knees and cried his heart out.

*****

Phana hold Ming in bridal style and put on their couch gently. Achara sat on Ming's lap and tell him about everything that happen with so much enthusiasm.

Phane orders some food for their breakfast. He didn't choose cooking because he doesn't want everyone to end up in the hospital from food poisoning.

"I have to go somewhere today...."

"Ummm..."

"Alone...."

Phana turned to look at him. Ming didn't meet his eyes. He knows how protective Phana becomes toward him, but he wants to know Chanyeol's decision.

"Ming, you just came back home from the hospital after such a dangerous accident and you're telling me this," Phana said in disbelief.

Fear of losing Ming rooted in his heart. He doesn't want to leave Ming alone for a second.

"Phi trust me this time. It's very important." Phana sighed and looked at Ming.

"I'm sorry Ming but, I'll not take any chance with you. You are telling me to trust you when you didn't even tell me the reason for that incident. I just want you and Achara to be safe." Phana told Ming his decision.

Achara looked at both of them. She saw a drop of tears going to fall from Ming's eyes. She cups his face from her small hand and smiles.

Ming smiles back and hugs her. Achara secretly put a petal of flower in his shirt which she took from Hotel Blue Moon.