Chapter-2

Hey guys ☺️

I hope you're liking this story.🥰

I can't promise that I will update this story daily.❤️

Enjoy reading ☺️
______________________________________

Ming come near Achara and glare to a ghost behind her. " What are you doing here? Don't you know they're kids here" Ming scold the old man.

" I was looking for my grand children here and saw her. Is she my grand daughter?" Ghost asked while stuttering. Ming look at him from head to toe.

" Did you see yourself in mirror you're Chinese. How can she's your grand daughter when her both parents is Thai." Ming tried to shoo away that ghost.

" Huh okay then but what relation you had with her ?" Ghost asked to Ming.

Ming's POV

I was taken back from that old man question. I never thought about that what relation Achara had with me ? I thought for a second and answer.

" I was beside her since she was born." I want to say more but I can't found proper words to describe my relation with her.

" So you're her Angel" he said.

" She's not my grand daughter. I need to look in another school to find my grand children." He said with a disappointment and pass away from door.

I turn and look at Achara.
Am I really her Angel ?
I decide to put this topic for later. I sat beside her. She was enjoying playing with xylophone. I tried to caress her hair but I stopped in midway.

" You can't touch her Ming." I remind myself. Achara's only hope I had to carry on and smile. I hope I will soon remember my reason of death and move on from this world.

" Kids it's time for nap and then we can do drawing. All of you come with me." Achara's teacher came and told children about their nap time.

Achara always had a hard time in taking nap. I can sing lullaby for her but she can't hear me. Maybe I can try at least she can feel my energy.

I follow Achara and her teacher to other room where kids take their nap. Her teacher make her bed and laid her.

I sit beside her bed. I thought what should I sing. I think that one will be good. I start singing for her.

Hey moonlight, please go and hide
Please hide for sometime
Sleep is coming in the eyes
Let my daughter sleep
Hmm...

Sleep is coming in the eyes
Let my daughter sleep
I'll put her to sleep in my lap
I'll sing all night long
I'll Lullaby, lullaby

Her necklace is chiming
There are dreams adorned in her eyes
Slowly and steadily
The wind is blowing
Hmm...

Slowly and steadily
The wind is blowing
I'll put her to sleep in my lap
I'll sing all night long
I'll Lullaby, lullaby

May my daughter become a queen
May she attain a king with mansions
May she see gatherings of happiness
May she never have to bear any pain

May she see gatherings of happiness
May she never have to bear any pain
I'll put her to sleep in my lap
I'll sing all night long
I'll Lullaby, lullaby

I look at her and she's taking nap now.

"Ahhh" I felt a slight pain around my heart. It's really weird for me to feel pain. I think I should talk with P'Sammy about this her Mom's shaman. Maybe she can answer.