My Angel (An Epilogue)

Another Person's POV

"And that's how your Grandma Ming and Grandpa Phana end up together."

She said while digging the soil. She put a seed in it. The little one was looking at his mother with so much admiration in his eyes.

"Did Grandpa Ming's reality stay with you as a ghost...?!"

"Ming-Xia..! How many times I told you, your grandpa was an Angel...?!"

Achar said and smack his small head. He pouts and rubbed the place his mom hits him. He helped her dig the firm soil.

"No wonder you named me after Grandpa..."

She chuckled and looked at Ming-Xia. He waited for her answer. She put the shovel down and take off her gloves to brush her son's bangs.

"I wasn't the one who named you."

"Owh....then who?"

His beautiful doe eyes couldn't keep his curiosity to himself. She made a thinking face and then said.

"My Dada chose this name for you when you were born.."

She said with a hint of fondness on her face. She misses her parents but they are happy together and she knows that.

"Mae..?"

He called her in his cute voice. She looked at him curiously and waited for this small cute cub to say what was going on in his mind.

"When will I meet my Angel?"

He asked her with his puppy eyes. She wanted to laugh at her son's silly question. She knows that it was a fateful accident that Ming took care of her.

"Well, it isn't necessary for you to find your Angel."

She said calmly but sighed when she saw her son on the verge of tears. He's more like his father.

"I mean that you can become someone else Angel, Ming-Xia. You can be that person who'll fill that person's life with love and happiness."

She tried her best to coax him and it seems she succeeded. She wonders how her Mommy had to coax him in her childhood. Kids are hard and easy to cry.

She understand early that she had all traits of her Dada when it comes to kids.

"Mae, I'll become someone's Angel."

"Yes, little pumpkin. Now back to work because I want to cover this backyard with your Dad's favorite flowers."

"Mae, what about mine?"

She smiled and nods her head before starting work.

"Of course yours too."

He chirped and started working. She just wanted him to have a normal childhood. She had a pretty happy childhood but she's aware of the things Ming faced just to be with her and her Dada.

I just want you to be a normal boy. It seems pretty romantic to be someone's Angel but you can't imagine the sacrifice and pain you need to suffer....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dr. Ming!"

He stopped on his steps and turned around. Nobody is allowed in this area other than forensics.

"Who are you?"

That man smirked and started walking closer to him. He isn't scared of that person. He quickly took out his phone to call security when suddenly the lights started flickering.