Chapter-9

Hey Guys ☺️

I wrote this chapter while enjoying rain. 🌧️

I hope you likes this chapter ❤️

Enjoy reading 🧡
______________________________________

Ming's POV

Phana went to his room and this time come out wearing a shirt for saving my sanity. I decide to place breakfast on dinning table and went to arrange all things.

After placing everything on table , I call Achara and Phana to have breakfast. They both come and I feel a urge to laugh seeing father and daughter pair walking in a same manner. They both look at me weirdly.

I control myself and make Achara sit on her chair. Phana just stand there . I look at him and raised my one eyebrow to question Why you're not moving?

" I'm not going to eat breakfast. Can you tell me where you hide coffee maker ?" he said in his usual cold tone.

I turned to Achara, she looks at me and I winked at her. she nods that mean she understands what I want her to do.

" Achara what your teacher taught you on Friday ? I forgot can you please repeat it for me baby." I said to her with a grin.

" Our teacher told us that we should have our breakfast everyday. It's necessary for our body to have energy and stamina. Otherwise we can fall sick. So we should have a healthy breakfast daily on time." She said and we both looks at Phana.

" Dada you don't want to be healthy ?" she asked innocently. I should think about making Achara join acting classes. She can make anyone fool with her eyes and Phana is not exceptional to deny his daughter demand. He's a doting father.

Phana look at both of us and finally gave up " I will eat my breakfast Baby." He said and take a sit across Achara.

I made some coffee for him but with less caffeine and placed his mug in front of him. He turn to me. " You can have coffee with breakfast." I said with a smile and help Achara eating her porridge without a mess in table. She's still not old enough to eat without anyone's help.

" Aren't you going to eat ?" I look at him and replied. " I will after making Achara complete her food in plate." He just nods and continue eating.

Phana take Achara with her in living room , so I can clean dining table and wash dishes. I joined them in living room after cleaning. Achara's busy playing with her Koya and other stuff toys.

Phana turn to me and gesture me to sit in front of him. Now it's time to know that did my plan succeed. So I did what he told and sit in front of him in one of chair.

" Ming I know you don't belongs to some middle class family. So working as care taker for money is definitely not your reason to work here." When Phana said that my doubt become clear that Phana knew me.

" Your brother's my best friend boyfriend and I knew you just woke up from after being in coma for four years. Why are you here then working in one of your own company." Phana asked me straight.

He has a point why I didn't work on my own company ? Daichapanya Inc is respected and one of top company in industry. Even I can get a job in P'Forth company easily then other people.

If someone asked me 4 year before I will definitely choose to work in company then working here as care taker of 4 year kid but Achara's not just some kid for me. She's a precious for me.

" I'm glad that you already knew about me Mr. Kongithan but you should know it's not easy for me to adapt again in this world after being asleep for four years. Just because I have my own company that doesn't mean I can do whatever I want. I'm not graduate so it's unreasonable for me to work in one of our company. You're right I'm not doing this work for money. I just want to live my life on my own condition. After being in verge of death, i realize it's better to enjoy every moment then wasting time on trivial things.