Chapter 26

Sarah's p.o.v.

We had just drove out of the city. Yes, Steve refused to let me alone and we had a little argument. Eventually I gave in. The destination was in two and half hour long drive from Washington D.C. Through the speakers was blasting a playlist of AC/DC, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy on shuffle.

"What's this song?" Steve turned to me.

"'The Kids Aren't All Right' by Fall Out Boy," I smiled.

He nodded and looked out of the window. I slid my hand in his and interwined our fingers, resting our hands in Steve's lap.

The rest of the drive went enjoying music. Steve ocasionally asked something about the song what was on that moment, and our hands didn't change the position.

On the left side of the highway in my sight became an old mansion. The GPS showed that it's the destination. I let Steve's hand and turned to the access road.

I stopped the car in front of mansion and reached to the backseat for my bag. I stuck the gun in the back of my jeans, under t-shirt and hoodie, but the package I was holding in my hand. We got out of the car and three men came down the stairs to us - Mark and two of his men.

"Wow, you look more beautiful with every time I see you," Mark was smiling widely.

His dark brown hair was messy as usually. He was wearing dark jeans and white dress shirt with black shoes - as usual. Actually Mark was very handsome but a total jerk.

"Save it," I hissed.

"And you're not alone. Who is he?" Mark's eyes narrowed when he looked at Steve.

"My boyfriend," I snapped.

"Oh. Put the package on the car and turn around and put your hands on the roof. Both of you," Mark comanded.

I looked at Steve - he's jaw was clenched and in his eyes was pure hate and anger. He looked at me and we did as Mark said. His men went to Steve and searched him while Mark searched me. His hands went up from my hands to my shoulders, down my chest and on purpose touched my breasts and then moved down to my sides, stomach, hips. I wanted to throw up. He harshly grabbed my but and I hissed. I knew he did that to piss off Steve and he succeeded.

"Don't touch her anymore," Steve hissed.

"I'm sorry, but I need to make sure she has... Wait, you don't need this," Mark had found my gun.

"Give it back," I turned to him.

"Later, doll," he smirked, gave it to one of his men and took the package.

He started to walk back to the mansion and we followed.

"So how is you boyfriend in bed?" Mark spit 'boyfriend' like a venom.

He's such a perv and is always trying to get in my panties.

"I can bet he's million times better than you," I answered.

With the corner of my eyes I saw a confusion in Steve's face and blush.

"Oh, do you wanna make sure about that?" he smirked.

"Not even in your dreams," I hissed.

Mark opened the doors and went in. I could tell that long time ago it was very beautiful and splendid.

He was leading us through the hall and stopped in a big dining room. I took a look around it and my eyes stopped on my sister. She was sitting on a chair by the table, face hidden in her hands.

"Nice place, isn't it?" Mark looked at me.

"Emma, let's go," I said loudly.

She looked up at me with red, puffy eyes in disbelief.