Chapter 6

Sarah's p.o.v.

I came back home from grocery shopping and decided order cheese pizza. While I was waiting it, I put the food in fridge and cabinets. Then I changed in black sweatpants and grey t-shirt. Rang the doorbell and I took my wallet. I opened the door and saw pizza guy. I gave him money and took the pizza. Cheese pizza is my favourite and I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I took the TV remonte and turned in the TV.

For about two hours I watched TV and few slices of pizza had left. I took a plate and put them in the fridge. I don't mind having pizza for breakfast.

It was nearly 12:30pm and I remebered that Phil said that I'll have some tests tomorrow so I sat up and went to my bedroom. From the bottom of my closet I pulled out my black duffle bag and put in it a towel, running tights, tank top, socks and running shoes. I left it by the closet and did some laundry.

It was 4pm and I took a shower and washed my hair. I decided to wear black dress a little above knees and black high heels. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Usually I don't wear make up but on events I do. So I put on mascara, black eye liner, a bit of bronzer and lip gloss. Also I took black pearl shaped earing. Yeah I know I wear a lot of black but it's my favourite colour.

Suddenly rang doorbell and I went to open them.

"John, you're too early!" I let him in.

It was 5:45pm. John was wearing black jeans and white botton down shirt.

"Better I'm early not late," he smiled.

"So where are we going?"

"My cousin Sophia recommened a bar which is in 40's style."

"Sounds intersting," I said getting in my shoes.

I took my black purse and put my phone in it and took my keys. John opened the door for me and we went out, and I locked it behind me.

We went out and he opened car's door for me and I get and put on the seatbelt.

"You look really beautiful," he said and started to drive.