Chapter 27

Steve's p.o.v.

I saw fear in Sarah's eyes, her breathing was uneven. Immediately I understood what I had done. I reached out my hand but she flinched, closing her eyes, and turned her head. Few tears rolled down her cheek.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry. Look at me please," I moved closer to her.

She has already much stuff to deal with and now she's scared of me. Sarah didn't move, it looked like she wanted to become part of the wall. My eyes filled with tears.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to yell at you," I whispered and put my hands on her shoulders.

I placed light kisses on her tear moistened cheek, then down to her jaw line and neck. I nuzzled my face by her neck and let my hands slid down to her waist.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered again.

Sarah turned her head and hid her face in my shoulder. Her arms sneaked around my neck and pulled me closer. I slid my hands down to Sarah's thighs and hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"It's okay. We all get angry sometimes. I forgive you," she whispered and hugged me tighter.

Sarah's p.o.v.

At first I was scared of him, but then I understood that he has a point to be angry.

Steve sat on the couch and pulled me as close as possible to him.

"I'm sorry. It's just," he sighed, "Mark was so derogate to you and then I hurt you. And now I scared you-"

"Stop, okay?" I pulled away and lifted up his chin with my index finger," you don't need to worry about Mark. He's not that worthy. I know he's a total ass but I can deal with him."

His blue eyes were full of sadness. I cupped his face and gently pressed my lips on his. He kissed me back as if I was fragile, like he could brake me. I pulled away. There was a small, imperceptible smile on his lips.

"Is that a smile?" I asked rising an eyebrow.

"I guess so," a blush crept in Steve's cheeks as his smile grew wider.

Seeing Steve smiling made me smile too. Just his beautiful smile made feel better. But one feeling never left me - that I don't deserve him. He's so sweet, kind and caring but I for a return give him only worries.

"Why did you lie to him about... You know what I mean," Steve brought me back from my thoughts. His cheeks were brighter red now.

"Well first of all - I haven't had sex with him. And I had to say something what won't feed his ego," I chuckled.

"I bet that burns him," Steve leaned back smiling, and let his hands slide down from my waist to hips.

"I don't care," I smirked.

I looked in his adorably blue eyes. There was something I didn't understand - lust or maybe he was just still fighting the anger.

"What?" Steve was drawing circles with his thumbs on my hips.

"Nothing," I shook my head and bit my bottom lip.

"I don't think so," he's voice was lower, a bit husky.

"Since when you're the expert of lies?" I rested my hands to his upper chest and looked at him through eyelashes.

"That's it," Steve's hand was immediately on the back of my neck and our lips collided.
"Lust then," I thought.

My hands were immediately in his dirty blonde hair. He squeezed my butt and I held back a moan. I took him off guard by grinding on his crotch and took this as an opportunity to slide my tongue in his mouth. Steve stood up and carried me further in his apartment not breaking the kiss.