Chapter 51

Sarah's p.o.v.

Warmth and something heavy on me - that was the first I felt. I was lying on my stomach, it felt like my head was going to explode, I was thirsty and I really needed to go bathroom. Steve had wrapped his arm around my waist, his head was on my shoulder blade and even his leg was drapped over my legs. I was totally trapped.
"Steve," I said, but that wasn't more than a whisper.
He mumbled something incomprehensible and moved his hand up under my t-shirt. His touch still sent chills down my spine.
"Captain Rogers!" I said harsher this time and it worked.
"Yes, sir," Steve was immediately in a sitting position.
"Better hope no one heard you," I tried not to laugh and sat up on the edge of the bed.
I groaned and covered my face with my hands, resting my elbows above knees. Well, I've had worse hangover but my head still was about to explode. The mattress dipped as Steve moved to sit next to me.
"You okay?" he gently rubbed my back.
"I've felt better," I sighed.
"Look, I'm sorry how I acted yesterday-"
"Don't. What happened - happened. It's not your fault. Ugh, just stop blaming yourself for everything. Whatever, don't take me seriously right now," I waved my hand and stood up to finally go to bathroom.
Steve pulled me in his lap and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head away.
"No morning kiss?" he asked.
"Not now. I need a shower, to brush my teeth and so on," I rolled my eyes and got off of his lap.
I went to my suitcase and grabbed black jeans, black&white baseball shirt, clean underwear, toothbrush and towel and finaly went to bathroom.
When I had done everything, I felt like a human again. I took one pill of pain-killers and drank pretty huge glass of water. But looking in the mirror I knew that sunglasses are going to be a good friend of mine today.
I went back to my room. Steve had already made bed and was finishing to pack his suitcase. I went over to him and pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and pressed my lips on his. Steve smiled and pulled me closer him, kissing me back passionately. That was breathtaking as usually. I pulled away panting.
"Someone is feeling better I see," he pecked my lips.
"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead, make fun of me," I rolled my eyes.
"You're so cute when you're in a bad mood," Steve chuckled and rested his hands on my hips.
"Ugh, whatever," I wrapped my arms around his waist, hiding my face in his firm chest.
"By the way, when I came back the living wasn't in the biggest order."
"Fuck," I cursed under my breath.
"Language!" Steve pinched my side.
"Really?" I looked up at him, my lips curled in a smile.
"Mhm," he hummed and leaned down again.
"Breakfast be ready in 10 minutes. Better get up, kids," Alex shouted from the top of the stairs.
"Okay, I need to pack my stuff too," I reached on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. It didn't take me long to pack my stuff. I felt a bit better but knew that Emma will feel worse than me. She always had worse hangover than anybody else - just like mum. Both dad and I can drink till we pass out but the next morning isn't as worse as it should be and it's kind of cool.
"I'm gonna check on my sister. You can go," I said going out of my room.
"Okay," Steve nodded.
I knocked on her door and went in as she groaned. Emma was sitting on the edge of her bed, holding her head in her hands and resting elbows on her thighs. I chuckled and opened the curtains letting the sunlight in.
"No!" she cried out like she'd be a vampire.
"Aww, c'mon. Breakfast's ready," I pulled out jeans and t-shirt from her suitcase.
"Why I can't be like you and dad," she sighed and un unwillingly started to dress up.
"But you cook better than me and dad together," I smiled.
"Well, that's true," Emma chuckled.
"I think dad is going to kill us," I stated .
"Why? Did we brokw something?" she frowned.
"No. Steve said we left a mess in living room," I shook my head.
"Oh. So then between you two everything is fine?" Emma looked up at me while laci g her white "Converse" low-tops.
"Mhm. Ready?" I opened the door and we went out.
I drapped my arm over sisters shoulders to support her a bit due her hangover. We were on the top of the stairs and even here we could hear voices and laughter.
"Sounds like last night was fun," I sighed.
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.
We went to the dining room where grandparents, dad and Steve already were.
"Someone has had a rough night," dad smirked and earned and smack to his arm from granny.
"Well, you don't look like a sunshine yourself," I let Emma and went over to the table and sat next to Steve, who bit his bottom lip to hide a smile.
"Aww, c'mon. You act like five-year-old's," Alex rolled his eyes.
We enjoyed the breakfast listening and laughing to stories from last night. Alex and granny literally stuffed me and Steve with food and tried to the same to dad and Emma, but they were too tough. After that I went to the living room to get my stuff and clean the mess we left, but instead I found perfect order as usually. My shoes were beside the couch and purse on the coffee table.
"Granny, I could have tidied everything," I turned to her.
"Oh, don't be silly. It was less messy than after your creative outbursts," she patted my arm smiling.
"Well, that's completely different thing,"I laughed and hugged granny.
"So, you will come here on Christmas, won't you?" she let me.
"I hope so," I sighed.
We spent eome time just playing in the backyard with Roger, Alex showed Steve his workshop.
"Aunt Sarah!" a childs voice shouted behind me and I spun around.
"Hey, Tom," a hige smile grew on my face when I saw my cousin's Mike son running at me.
"Oh my, God! You're so heavy!" I picked up the four years old boy.
"Why you didn't come yesterday?" he looked at me with his big brown eyes.
"It was pretty busy day and I thought you stayed with Luis," I answered walking to my cousin.
"Well, I picked them up this morning," Mike said and hugged me as I had put Tom down, who ran to Roger with whom Steve was still playing with.
"Hi! Oh my God! And this is little Jane?" I squeled as saw a baby in his wife's Lucy arms.
"Yes, do you want to hold her?" she smiled.
"Of course," I rolled my eyes.
Lucy put her daughter in my arms. The little girl looked like she's going to cry in the first moment but when I smiled at her and gently rubbed her stomach, Jane smiled at me.
"She's adorable," I cooed.
"I know. Tom really loves her," Lucy said and looked over at her son.
Steve came to me and smiled as he saw the baby.
"Hi, Steve," Mike said and extended his hand.
"Hi," both men shook hands and Steve also greeted with Lucy.
"How old is Jane?" I looked up at my cousin for a moment from the smiling baby.
"Three months," he answered.
"She's so cute, isn't she?" I nudged Steve with my elbow.
"Yeah," he smiled and rested his hand on my waist, looking over my shoulder.
Jane yawned and I put her back in her mothers arms. We talked for a bit and then they left. I suggested that we should go back home too and Steve agreed. I took my phone and stuffed it in the pocket of my black jeans and put the purse and shoes in the suitcase. I put on my leather jacket and black aviator sunglasses, and I was ready to go. Emma said she'll leave later and so will dad so they stayed at whilst granny and Alex accompanied me and Steve to airport. On the way I texted mum thay we're going back. She wished us a good flight. I was a bit sad that I had to leave Atlanta so soon, but that was like that always. Still I don't understnd why Emma and I couldn't stay with our grandparents and not to move around East coast. On the plane I snuggled to Steve and tried to get some sleep while his arm was wrapped around my shoulders and he was twirling strands of my messy ponytail.

--------------A/N------------------

I'm a terrible person and I'm so so so sorry that I made you wait again for so long. Right now I have sleep disorder and I don't know why. It's been like that for a while and I'm constantly tired and done with everything that I couldn't write anything. Also school is stressful right now and I have other problems.
But I'm really grateful for your patience and time and everything. I couldn't wish for more.
Also I tried to do the outfit look(?) on "Polyvore". What do you think about that? And also if you have some questions feel free to ask. I'm here like almost all of my free time
Love you, my rays of sunshine,
Undi