2: raid

"Asea. Asea!" Asea hates the beach. Whenever she finishes lying down by the sand and swimming slightly, she can still feel the waves crashing on her thighs even after days. It's infuriating for her, to say the least.

"Asea, wake up." If her head was throbbing hard a while ago, it's throbbing harder now, like aftershocks of a magnitude 7. Fucking sucks.

"Why the fuck is she not waking up?"

"Can you shut up? Mind your own business." And why the hell is Roo so angry?

"Asea." She felt a warm hand on her cheeks and she flinched, feeling the pain on her head yet again. She quickly lied on her stomach, burying her head on the clean pillow. She sighed heavily as she feels hands again, as she flinches yet again. What the hell is happening on her body? Who the hell keeps touching her?

"Asea." She composed herself and turned to the side. A wall. White. Blindingly white.

Feeling her body, her head feels like breaking into two. She never had a splitting migraine like this before. Where she wants to just cut her head off to make it stop. The cushion under her body is soft. Really soft that her body dips right, shaping her body against the mattress. And the pillow smells of fabric conditioner. "Asea? Please wake up now, we're getting worried." Came Em's worried voice.

Closing her eyes tight, she lifted herself up and flipped herself to sat down the bed. "Great, now that you're awake. Let's talk." She looked around and saw Aeria and Em both sitting next to her on the bed, bodies turned to her.

Jace is looking at the floor pensively as Roo felt on her neck as she flinched for the third time now, checking her temperature. She has no fever, it's a head-splitting migraine. Aeria gave her her glasses and she looked around again. Five men are around them. By the foot of the bed.

The one who talked, is a tall, buff guy with kind, but serious brown eyes and slicked black hair. He commands attention even when not meaning to. He looks hot. Fuck. You're nursing a migraine and you're admiring right now? Wow.

Someone beside him has his mask on his chin, his face slightly exposed to them. Really, no one in here's wearing masks or face shields. His hair is brown and wavy, a small beauty mark under his eyelid, his eyes are stone cold as opposed to the serious, kind ones of the first man. He's wearing a jacket but she knows an alpha when she sees one. Well-built and ripped, which is basic genetic lottery win for alphas, unlike omegas who are built to be leaner and albeit, weaker. Okay, he's fucking handsome, too even though he looks like he hates the world. Fuck you, Asea. Shut up.

The other one, also standing up like the others, has red hair, undercut which makes him seem like a rebel and a very playful guy. And add that to the fact that he seemed to have a permanent smirk plastered on his face, he seemed to be a ladies' man.

And yet, opposite to them and really has his hands on the footboard of the bed, has wide and really bright brown eyes. Like, they're in this whatever it is situation and he still seemed thrilled about something. Kinda reminds her of someone. He has this unique spiky gelled hair dyed black and white that made her brown eyes pop more.

On the last man, her eyes stopped, piercing black eyes reminding her of glowing red, hot coals framed with black-rimmed glasses, hooked nose, thin red lips and short fluffy hair. It opposes him, he has this stone-cold facade to not mess with and yet he has this short, fluffy black hair. Perfect contrast. And on the way his eyes pierced on each one of them, then stopping on her, he looks mad.

"Why the hell are you not speaking?" He asked them coldly and yet, his eyes are directed towards her and her first instinct being in an alpha's presence should be to lower her head and submit. And yet, her head's throbbing and she just called these strangers hot and handsome and she can't deal with people getting mad for no reason.