14: knee between thighs

Aeria's

Aeria's barely asleep nor awake. She's restless. She's always like this when she's on her heat, without suppressants. She just found out that heat without suppressants and no mate to relieve it is the worst pain she could ever experience. She'd rather be dead if it's okay.

Her neck's strained now, coupled with her forehead feeling hurt because she's been on her stomach for as long as this heat is with her.

She tried to flip to her back and after just a few seconds of breathing calmly, she feels the familiar itch-burn. Itch-burn being what she loves to call the weird sensation of wanting to be...penetrated at all costs. It's weird to think about getting penetrated when it's her and not the 2D characters she loves reading about. Her mind's hazy and the thoughts inside are pretty clear and straightforward, almost instinctual.

Body hurts. Body's heating up. Itch-burn. Need warm thing inside her. Badly. Badly. Please. Now.

In the first few hours, she tried masturbating but it was nothing. Just made her more irritable and cry more. She curled on the bed and cried when Roo brought Yasser's sweatshirts and hoodies. And it somehow calmed her down and made her sleep but every time she wakes up, the scent enveloping her would force the wanting at bay and make her more emotional. Like she's on her period except heats are worse than periods. And so, she cried harder, hating that it's just Yasser's clothes which she can have and not Yasser himself.

"Fuck.." She turned back to her stomach and saw Fiona on the other bed. They got another futon for the third room and Aeria's currently in it while the real inhabitant of the room is at the king-sized bed.

Fiona's lying on her back, sighing every few seconds. These non-communicating acquaintances have strangely been more comfortable with each other. The random sounds they made because of pain, the sighs, the groans, the moans, even when Aeria knows Fiona's masturbating as a poor attempt to relieve herself of the pain and the heat, she doesn't mind. Because Fiona also doesn't mind whatever she's doing. She kept tossing and turning on the futon multiple times now because of her restlessness and she doesn't care. The very fact that she doesn't care isn't offending, it's fine, it makes her more comfortable.

And so, feeling the itch-burn nudging her, she tried to make herself fall asleep again. But the nap wasn't that long, since she heard the door opening. Maybe she's dreaming, or she's still in her waking state. She saw Yasser but can barely make out his face.

She can't hear them talking since her heart's pounding hard in her ears. She feels feverish, making her hate heat even more.

"---Please--" Fiona almost begged but the pounding of her heart's distracting her. Her eyes feel heavy in sleep.

"Stop--"

"---one--"

"...--up."

"...--here?"

Aeria thinks this is one strange dream and so she closed her eyes. But something inside her told her to open her eyes and to continue watching the dream. She slightly opened her eyes.

And her heart sank.

Fiona sat up and pulled Yasser down to fall to her body. Yasser's hands pinned on her side to support himself but as he does so, Fiona crushed her lips on his, hugging the alpha close.

Feverish, begging, her thighs trembling as she basically pulled Yasser more to her. Aeria's eyes feel heavy in sleep. But her insides are awake and burning. Yasser pushed her down roughly as their lips latched again, his crotch directly between her legs.