17: hello there

Aeria's

Luckily, Yasser stopped vomiting by dinner. He slept early though. Aeria is worried at the older, of course, he was food poisoned. People could die from food poisoning. Aeria thought she wouldn't be able to sleep that night in worry but sleep came over to her fast because of the tiredness.

Aerie woke up with a raging headache. Her nostrils are flaring like she's smelling something strong. It hurts, not just her head but all her senses. She woke up on an airplane. Her eyes widened. Since when was she in an airplane. She looked beside her and Yasser's beside her and she felt relieved seeing him just sleeping. She stood up and saw her friends all sleeping, still in their pajamas. They're in a private jet.

She tried not to panic and assessed the situation she's in first. When she looked out of the private jet, the skies are dark. "It would be nice if you just sleep for a while." Her head shoots up as the hairs on her body stood up at the threatening pheromones enveloping her senses. The pheromones churn her stomach, making her want to just disappear in a puddle of goo.

The man was standing at the doorway of the captain's cabin, he was tall, seemed to be in his early or mid-20s. One look at him and she knows he's an alpha.

He has dark, chocolate-brown hair that is swept outwards. His eyes were serious and he has no smile on his face and yet, Aeria acknowledges that she momentarily stopped because he's just devilishly handsome.

"Go to sleep." He told her calmly. And she followed. Didn't want to risk herself getting killed for being disobedient. Also, it's not like he's asking her to do something that will hurt her. She tried to, and it wasn't long before she fell asleep again.

She still feels afraid that she couldn't forget the guy. He's different from the guy who stabbed Asea in the wrist. This was an alpha, and he's using his pheromones to make her submit. The same alphas who her parents warned her about.

And if she'll be honest, an alpha using pheromones to make her submit was never something she experienced directly before. She's so protected by the scent blockers and her family, that a whiff of these strong pheromones makes her want to just bare her neck in submission, afraid for her life. That devil is enough to fuel her nightmares for the next few nights.

"Wake up." She woke up with the insistent voice waking them up. The plane's no longer moving. The one who stabbed Asea's wrist is standing in the middle looking at them with his cold, calculating gaze. His hands behind his back, holding on to a dog's leash.

He was wearing a black formal coat, which reminds her of something that butlers wear in movies. He's a butler? The dog's sleeping beside him, a black one though she has no idea what kind of dog is it. "Good." He stared at her as if upset that she woke up late.

"Listen." He raised his phone, showing thirteen icons with their names on it. "Don't do anything stupid or," He clicked on the thirteenth icon and the dog started crying and shaking like he's being electrocuted. Even when it stopped, the dog laid there, still shaking. She was speechless.

Aeria swallowed and she felt a metal collar around her neck. She held on to it and felt her throat constricting. What...is this what the hell hole really is? They're actually starting?

Aeria can feel her whole body getting cold in fear, her foot tapping soundlessly, anxiously against the floor. Don't do anything stupid...don't do anything stupid... Her chest felt tight and with every breath, she takes, her neck touches the cold metal of the collar. It was unnerving. The dog stopped shaking and she can feel her head starting to hurt with her blood running cold. He nudged the dog with his foot and the dog didn't move.