5: mean it

Jace's

Ourie's face is burning as Jace lets go. Jace's face stayed neutral as he looks at Asea questionably. Ourie have no idea what to say. He's just frozen, wanting to kiss him again because fuck, Jace's scent is too sweet to resist and that kiss is too short and yet, too euphoric for his frozen state.

"What the fuck just happened?" Yasser asked, confused. "Take the hint," Asea answered, putting down her book to look at Jace back. "Take the hint?" Azrael asked.

"Take the hint," Asea said as if confirming it.

She raised her stabbed wrist. "It's been a week after this happened. Something's supposed to happen today."

They were still confused aside from Ourie's blushing face and Jace's neutral face. "How is that connected to Jace kissing Ourie?" Roo asked her. She shrugged, standing up to leave them. Just like that.

"You kissed me," Ourie said, who managed to control himself after a few minutes and came back to Jace who's just lounging around the couch, sketching on his pad, and very much not willing to tell them the truth. "Yeah, I did." He said, as if it's the most normal answer of them all.

"What is this then?"

Jace got confused and looked up. "What is what?"

He smirked. "You know what I'm talking about."

"No, I don't." He said then back to his pad again. Ourie sat down on the floor, facing him. "Kiss me again."

Jace looked up. "No."

"Why did you kiss me then?"

He didn't answer and got back to whatever he's sketching. "Jace!" Ourie pulled the sleeve of his shirt annoyingly but he still didn't answer. "At least, if you're not going to tell me, kiss me again." He whined and Jace sighed.

Asea told him, Ourie would be touchy but he wasn't. Okay, slightly. It isn't a surprise that Ourie would be more annoying, teasing him as he ignores him and focuses on his sketches.

Sometimes, he wants to just stab his eye with his pencil so he would stop. Why are you so brutal when it's him. Seriously.

"You liked me? Aww, Jace. I like you, too." He says randomly, passing by and ruffling his hair.

"Jace, you can just tell me and I'm very much willing to date you." He would say when he catches him staring too long to him.

"I would love to kiss you again." When he was watching him sketch while they both lie on their stomachs, his eyes looking at him with full adoration and the whirring commenced. The whirring is only present when he's here. Weird.

"Sshh." He told him while he focuses on the sketch, which he's thanking internally because, without it, he wouldn't know what to do. He really needs to talk to Asea tonight. He just did it this morning, and yet, he's now suffering consequences thanks to the overconfident Ourie.

😃😃😃

Roo's

"Why did you kiss him?" Aeria teased when they were in the bedroom after lunch. They nap whenever it's after lunch, or what they assume is lunch after counting a few hours after, again, what they assume is breakfast. Sometimes, before they nap, they talk.