The chase

Milton Dyer sits down by his desk and looks at the three friends he's brought to his office. Dyer is a bit disappointed but mostly worried.

"Why is it when something happens, it is always you three?" Dyer muttered.

"Honestly, Mr. Dyer, we are not quite certain ourselves." Zane explained, smiling.

"I suppose we just have that luck - a luck that never changes." Pixal said.

"More like bad luck..." Scott said. "We're really sorry about this antic." He added.

Mr. Dyer sighs. "I just want you to be more careful." He said. "One day something really unfortunate might occur, and I care for you too much to let it happen, okay?" He said. Scott nods.

"Yeah," He confirmed. "As I say to the students that need their counsellor. To understand is to believe, to believe is to listen." 

Milton Dyer releases them from the conversation after a few minutes. Minutes turn to an hour and a lot happens within that hour.

Samurai X is standing on the top of Borg Tower searching for The Oni. She's having her hand placed above her eyes.

The Titanium Ninja jumps up to her.

"Oh, hey, ice cream. Where is your own personal little army?" Samurai X asked. She turns to him.

"You mean the ninja? Oh, Master Wu thought it would be too risky to let them all battle together," The Titanium Ninja told her.

"So we are only allowed to bring in one of them at a time if we really require it."

"Well, that only took three hours." Cole smiled. He and the ninja have cleaned the entire monastery and are now standing in the living room exhaling.

"Oh my gosh! Look." Nya smiled. She turns to them with a brown-orange chicken in her arms. The chicken is quite big and sleeping.

"Aww it's so cute." Jay laughed.

"Where'd you find it?" Lloyd smiled, asked with curiosity.

"Let's adopt her." Cole proposed. They gather around Nya, to pet the chicken's head.

"I found her in a box in Master Wu's meditation room." Nya told them.

"Let me. I'm good with animals." Kai smiled. He grabs the chicken. As a result, she immediately wakes up with a cackle.

"Kai, you woke her." Nya scolded. Kai nervously smiles.

"So? It's not like it's the end of the world." He said.

The chicken suddenly starts to glow blue. Her body is soon covered in lightning. She zaps Kai's hair, making him drop her.

"My hair!" Kai complained. "Why did she mess up my hair??" He asked.

"Really? That's your question?" Lloyd muttered. The chicken runs out from the living room while cackling.

"Dangerous chicken on the loose!" Jay cried out.

"After it!" Lloyd shouted. The five ninja follow the chicken out to the courtyard.

"Come on, you feathery pain in the-" Kai said. "Master Wu is going to be furious at us."

Zane and Pixal run down the street - chasing Scott - in Ninjago City.

"He does dislike us." Pixal said. "That Oni attack really made me forget all about the scroll." She told him.

"Yes, and we need it back. Otherwise, your father will be furious with us." Zane said.

Scott runs up to a wagon - with snacks - and tilts it to stall Zane and Pixal.

The two robots stop and hurry to help the old woman, allowing Scott to get far ahead.

"Hehe." Scott chuckled. "Wannabe heroes." He mumbled.

On the other boulevard, the ninja are struggling to capture Master Wu's chicken.

The hen makes some quick turns and playful jumps up on Jay's head. Despite that, they can never catch her.

Nya leaps at Jay to grab the chicken - they only end up on the ground while the chicken keeps racing ahead.

The chicken turns to the left and proceeds to perform her last bounce.

Scott runs down the street to the right and makes a last turn before he crashes into the chicken - giving him an electric shock. Jay screams at Scott from behind. "Hold the chicken!"

Zane and Pixal run up to them, panting. "What's going on here??" Kai wondered.

"We should ask you the same question." Pixal uttered.
"And whose hen is that?"

Scott stands up, hodling the chicken in a grip that you'd think he's scared of her. Cole gulps. "Master Wu's." He grinned.

"We are so lucky you three came." Lloyd told. "You really do have the luck of showing up at the right time in the right place."

"Yes, we are already breaking the promise we made to Mr. Dyer." Zane mumbled.

"Honestly, what I said about understanding and believing was just me milking it." Scott admitted. "Yuck, hate being cheesy."

"Yet, you are the school's counsellor." Kai teased.

"Let's just say it's a way to help Dyer's students the way he's helped me."

 Secret Identities: A Ninjago FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara