Lies

An old newspaper is lying on the ground backstage. Scott grabs it and reads - seems to be at least thirty years old so why is it here? What's on the front page shocked Scott to his core.

"Milton Dyer sells his latest motherboard to Borg Industries?!" Scott asked. Aria reads too. She glances up at Scott. "So, maybe Dr. Borg didn't steal it after all?" She asked gently.

Then, Zane and Pixal arrive behind them. Aria hides in sync with Scott turning. He folds the newspaper.

"Action soon. Ready to go out there and show everyone what we've been working on?" Zane smiled.

"Look, guys. I've reconsidered." Scott hesitantly said. "I need to get back home."

"What??" Pixal asked. She is soon scowling. Scott sighs. "I know how much this play means to you considering it's dedicated to your late father, but-"

Zane interrupts and steps closer.

"Seriously, you're not going to participate? After everything we've gone through to pull this off?" He asked being disappointed.

"Well, we wouldn't have gone through anything if you hadn't lost the script!" Scott countered.

"Please, we cannot find a replacement for you on such short notice. People are here any moment now." Pixal pointed out.

"I've made up my mind." Scott said. "No, I think you've lost it." Zane muttered. "Why, I ought to-" Scott groaned - proceeding to attack Zane. Suddenly, the white scene curtains fall. The trio turns only to face a thick crowd staring at them.

"Do not tell me that they-" Zane murmured. Pixal and Scott answer in unison. "They did."

Dyer quickly makes his way up to the scene, followed by Jay. "Are you three alright?" Dyer asked - worried as always.

Cut to 6 hours earlier. The friends are preparing the fancy scene in silver at Borg Tower for a play they've made.

"It's called Time's Arrow." Zane smiled. "We endeavour to get the message out that what's been is in the past and what matters is what we do with our tomorrow." He said.

"It's also dedicated to Pixal's dad." Cole said. Kai sets his arms akimbo. "Still don't understand why The Titanium Ninja can't tell us what happened." Kai muttered.

"I know. It's hard to move on from something you don't understand." Lloyd added. Pixal approaches them with the most awkward smile ever.

"Alright, team!" She cried out. "I have written a script and I require your help to preview it. Then we can decide roles."

Everyone gathers around Pixal right below the stage. After reading it they all cheer Pixal on.

"This is great, Pix!" Kai smiled. "Yeah! However did you come up with this?" Nya asked.

"One of my many talents I have, as Cyrus's interact-" Pixal withdraws her bragging. "You know, it's part of my programming." She said.

Scott walks up to them with a bunch of other classmates behind him. "Oh, are you preparing for that thing?" Scott asked.

Zane and Pixal look at each other and then smile. Zane takes the script and gives it to Scott. "We want you to be the main role of the thing."

"Me?" Scott asked, confused. "Besides Pix, you've known Borg the longest. We figured, perhaps you'd be interested in doing him a last favour." Zane explained. The rest of the ninja agree.

Scott thinks. Maybe this is his opportunity to actually change for the better, tell them he's Omega. There's no point in hiding it anymore now when Borg is gone.

"Request accepted." Scott mumbled. "However, that dialogue doesn't really sound right to me."

Zane offers Scott some time to rewrite a few things to adjust to him. Scott happily agrees while their class helps cleaning Borg Tower and setting up for the play.

"Also, maybe add a dance number?" Cole suggested.

"Cole." Nya said in an amused tone.

"What even is the play about?" Scott asked. They walk into Pixal's room.

"Ninjago's two heroes and Omega." Zane answered. Scott stares. "It is a symbol of hope to show the importance of doing the right thing even if your past is dark." Pixal added.

"I was thinking," Zane said, smiling sweetly. "That you can play The Titanium Ninja?"

"You want me to be the hero?" Scott asked. Pixal chuckles. "Don't be so modest." She said. Scott gulps.

"What if it's not the right role for me? What if when you find out who I really am, you'll hate me." Scott said.

"You sound like The Titanium Ninja already." Zane smiled. He notices Scott's doubts. "Don't worry. You'll do great."

"Zane will play Samurai X and I'll play Omega." Pixal said.

Soon, it's rehearsal time. Lloyd, Nya and Kai are there to watch together with Milton Dyer.

Cole and Jay are helping those on stage. "I feel ridiculous." Scott complained.

"Action!" Kai yelled.